How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Reminds me the fantasy drafts are coming up and I have no idea what I'm friggin' doing.  Good thing I don't have any money riding on it.

😂 I see football fantasy isn't for everyone 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tired, but  positively elated~

Got scoped today and it turns out although I will need a major surgery within a few years most likely, I will not need to have my stomach removed which is just an enormous relief. I don't mind losing bits and pieces here and there, but I kinda like  having my stomach~

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Annoyed. Paid a few hundred dollar medical bill from 2 years ago that they never sent into my insurance at the time, and only sent to me this week. Not that it would matter because my old insurance weasled out of paying for everything it could. They tried to say things that quite literally keep me alive were "not medically necessary." Hence why I am not with them now~

Regardless, a surprise 2 year old bill for a few hundred is not the most fun thing ever when you just finally paid off all your medical bills. Maybe NOW I can celebrate being out of medical debt~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm so dumb...I was trying to see if my computers brightness was making my avatar bright and instead was clicking my volume button and my dumb butt was agreeing that it was getting darker. That's enough internet for today...

• Silly 2
  • Funny 1

Speaking of stupid computer tricks.  :D  I have this game, KSP, that I play.  A lot.  For most of the time while playing the game you're in a third-person, 3d mode.  While in this mode, the 3D view is pointed at your space ship, and you can rotate around your ship to see different views/angles by moving the mouse while holding down the right mouse button.  This is quite common in these sorts of games, so if you play other 3d, 3rd-person game then you are probably familiar with the concept.

The/my problem comes whenever I see a screenshot of the game.  Maybe I'll be in some online forum looking at someone else's screenshot, or I'll be scrolling through my own collection of screenshots from my own game(s).  Every time I view a screenshot of the game I do the mouse click/drag thing to try to rotate the view, just like I would if I were in the game.  Every. Single. Time.  But of course it doesn't move like in the game because it is just a screenshot, and screenshots don't rotate.  WHY DO I DO THIS?  🤣

• Silly 1