How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Tired even though it’s just 10 am onna Tuesday. The fact that it’s supposed to be cloudy & rainy/snowy all week isn’t helping. I’ve said it before: animals that hibernate through the winter have the right idea.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I no longer have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram (for a few months now). I had a break from forums like this and also Reddit but I will now post to forums again and browse Reddit. 

The detox of Twitter and co has dropped my phone usage a lot so I'm feeling good! 

Fine, idk. No, more like... uncertain, confronted. I feel like I have to choose between this chat room I’m super active on, and AF. I obviously don’t want to watch less anime, but I can’t be relatively active on here, AND the chat room. Any advice?

Edited by OtakuKid

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 3:38 PM, OtakuKid said:

Fine, idk. No, more like... uncertain, confronted. I feel like I have to choose between this chat room I’m super active on, and AF. I obviously don’t want to watch less anime, but I can’t be relatively active on here, AND the chat room. Any advice?

Hey man, don't feel obligated to do something that you mean to do purely for enjoyment. Whichever place is more fun for you to be on, go for it. It's your free time, you should get everything you can out of it. And really, it's not impossible to just balance the two out if you have to, but if you don't want to play that balancing game then just don't do it.

Even hobbies or interests feel like work if you treat them like work, and it sucks sucks SUCKS when you turn everything you enjoy into a form of work or an obligation.

Edited by AlwaysSearching
  • Agree 1

I'm .. somewhat relieved?  Our first launch at work since the virus restrictions and social distancing went into effect went off as planned yesterday.  (Aside from a couple weather delays.)

But now we get to look forward to doing it all over again in just another week and a half for Perseverance!    😱

• Friendly 1

Tired. Can barely keep my eyes open, but it’s a good thing because I’m in bed and usually have a had time sleeping, but I’ll knock out as soon as I set my phone down.

• Friendly 1

Dreading this afternoon. Have been lucky enough to not need dental work other than routine cleanings for about 10 years, but having prep work for a crown done today. I’ve had them done before & at least a root canal isn’t needed, but still not looking forward to it 😬

• Friendly 1

24 minutes ago, Zila said:

Aww, good luck! 💜 Just the thought of dental work makes me nervous. 🙃 *(Pats head)* it will be done and over with before you know it! :) 

spacer.png

thank you 🥴