How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

11 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Depends on the person. I had no issues living alone. I was always talking to friends, though lol. It's always a strong move to find a few friends that are willing to talk...or just listen. Isn't that what we are here for??

One of my problems is wanting to settle down. Did not expect to be feeling this way at least not until much later. XD

I still talk to my closest friends but when I went to university outside of the city we drifted apart. Came back to finish school closer to home but I can't shake the homesickness. Thanks man, anime forums might be a small website but the users are open and genuine. 

Edited by Kit
it's too early, typo lol
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ready to go back to bed after sleeping a couple hours earlier (currently 4 am :P ) Probably won’t want to go out before noon anyway because it’d freaking cold outside 🥶

On 1/22/2022 at 1:05 AM, Ohayotaku said:

Ready to go back to bed after sleeping a couple hours earlier (currently 4 am :P ) Probably won’t want to go out before noon anyway because it’d freaking cold outside 🥶

I often do the biphasic thing myself.  Oyasuminasai.  😴

Oh boy here I go...

Well, I've been suffering with chronic depression ever since I was 9, and before I go on, this is not something I am asking for sympathy on, this is just me getting my emotions out there.

Life has been a struggle, existing has been a struggle. So really, not so sure how I feel anymore to be honest. I'm very numb-- yet..very..sad. My days are never enjoyable, so I sorta exist without a purpose in my opinion. But overall how I feel is..stressed, down, numb, tired, and unable to enjoy existence. 

FYI -- I am in therapy, so please do not seek help for me. 

Cold. Once temps get in the single digits the boiler struggles to keep the house warm. Don’t notice it under the blankets, but once I’m up 🥶.  Been running space heaters some, but don’t like to too much. Wish I’d had the chimney cleaned so I could start a fire <reminder to not forget it this year>. Admittedly it’s not bad compared to some winters in my childhood (make a crack about the ice age & I’ll hit you with my club) and we’ve been able to avoid ice & snow for the most part unlike some unfortunate souls. Guess I got spoiled from some of the milder ones. At least the office is warmer (motivation to go to work :P ) ‘bout that time.

Edited by Ohayotaku

@Kreideprinz Sorry to hear about your dad, hope things work out ok. Problem neighbors are the worst. Back when I lived in the country, we had one who’s dogs would chase my car down our lane when I came home. Which of course prompted our dogs to come to the rescue. On the few occasions it resulted in more than just barking, theirs’ always got the worst of it since ours were bigger. So it was our fault even though it was our property & they made no attempt to keep them home. Not having to deal with them was definitely a plus when we moved.

Was spitting snow when I drove home tonight, but not amounting to anything. Supposed to stay in the 20s overnight, so an improvement. No plans for the weekend.

Edited by Ohayotaku

On 1/27/2022 at 6:23 PM, Kreideprinz said:

It's supposed to snow again Sat. too. 😑

Hear the East Coast/New England could get hammered. Don’t know how much of an impact it will have on your area, but hope you & your family stay safe.

Currently 5F here. Had light snow all day yesterday. Actual accumulation is provably less than an inch. But in some ways it seemed worse because people thought they could still do the usual stupid stuff behind the wheel and get away with it. Think I’ll focus on at home projects today (plenty of them anyway :P ) and save the outside errands fur tomorrow when it’s a little warmer.

3 hours ago, Kreideprinz said:

I like how collectively, everyone is just cold and tired. 

“Now is the winter of our discontent … “

spacer.png
ba-dum ching :P 

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

Didn’t sleep well last night due to abdominal pain that started last night around 9 pm. Picking up 3 prescriptions on my afternoon break, hopefully will offer some relief.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ohayotaku said:

Didn’t sleep well last night due to abdominal pain that started last night around 9 pm. Picking up 3 prescriptions on my afternoon break, hopefully will offer some relief.

Hope you feel better soon homie. 🤘

• 2 weeks later...