Kiriness

How are you feeling right now?

Feeling a bit better then before ate and been playing some VNs. I am honestly rather happy right now.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, Greeneyes said:

Unfortunately it takes time and comforting for something like that to heal and no one likes waiting... 

Yea I keep telling her that.  She knows.  But she just wants for that feeling to go away.  So I bought her a laptop for Christmas😁

She is trying to keep busy.   He is a jerk anyway.  I am glad she isn't with him because I know she can do so much better.

I am feeling pretty well just drank some cinnamon tea with ginger and cayene mixed it and was yummy. I am honestly a bit hyper and loving it.

• Like 1

I am feeling better today.  My daughter is doing okay.  She is Bi-polar and is being treated for it.  It is a wonder why she has such a hard time with relationships.   Found out there is no cure for it.  Just treatment.I 

I am feeling great even though my sleep pattern is so backwards right now. Though I kinda like being up at night.

I am a little bent out of shape because of my husband.  He is so stubborn and narrow-minded.  Maybe that is the way of the Filipino people.  Please correct me if I am wrong because I hate to think everyone is like that😥

1 minute ago, Kanamesensei said:

I am a little bent out of shape because of my husband.  He is so stubborn and narrow-minded.  Maybe that is the way of the Filipino people.  Please correct me if I am wrong because I hate to think everyone is like that😥

Did you have an argument on Christmas too? 😅

15 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Did you have an argument on Christmas too? 😅

I tried so hard not to...I kept my mouth shut.  But wait until tomorrow🤬

Confused as hell since I forgot I made this account years ago and hadn't came back til now.

Feeling way hungry perhaps because I seem to have pulled yet another all night. So much dor my sleep schedule. 

Can't sleep tonight. Too many angry thoughts floating around my head. In fact, I've been feeling pretty pissed off for no real reason over the past week. Feels like it's only a matter of time before I blow up.

Sinus pressure from the changing weather has the constant ringing in my one ear even louder than usual. Just need to make it through today.

Tired, after a long day of trolling people on the Internet, baiting them to resent me and argue with me over trivial matters. All in a day's work, as they say.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Dondake said:

Tired, after a long day of trolling people on the Internet, baiting them to resent me and argue with me over trivial matters. All in a day's work, as they say.

If you were s Sim, you'd be low on energy but still high from that Fiendishly Delighted Emote from Internet Trolling lol...

• Funny 1

Feeling a bit groggy though its early in the morning need my caffeine. Gotta love honey Ginseng green tea.