How are you feeling right now?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was looking around and noticed that there doesn't seem to be a thread on this yet. On other forums I've been on, there's been a thread related to how you're

I'm so dumb...I was trying to see if my computers brightness was making my avatar bright and instead was clicking my volume button and my dumb butt was agreeing that it was getting darker. That's enou

Currently i am racially confused, im not sure if i should remain a white cis female or give in to the nagging voice in the back of my head that tells me i truly belong in the Sweet Potato community. I

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now I am feeling too awake. It's 2:30am. I have not been able to sleep well, so I've actually been lethargic. It's a weird feeling... Lethargic but..awake. HALP ME. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Why would rain stop you?

its full storm, if it was just showers then its fine but its none stop but today is really sunny,

i feel pretty amazing actually. i think that everything is going well, and to be honest, nothing can make me feel down for a while ^w^

I feel a little scared! I start at a new college next week to study to be an art teacher and I interview for a job tomorrow. I've never had a long time job because I have severe anxiety, but I hope it will be ok..

I feel a little scared! I start at a new college next week to study to be an art teacher and I interview for a job tomorrow. I've never had a long time job because I have severe anxiety, but I hope it will be ok..

good luck to u