How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

3 minutes ago, VampireKnight19 said:

I am feeling exhausted

Taking a nap may be good for you then 😊

Im feeling good, finally got a good nights sleep. Need to do more stretching to feel totally better though I guess 

Just now, Seshi said:

Taking a nap may be good for you then 😊

Im feeling good, finally got a good nights sleep. Need to do more stretching to feel totally better though I guess 

Can't get a nap till my daughter goes to sleep.

I'm glad you got a good nights sleep :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SanguineTear said:

Very angry and slightly shaken. Almost got t-boned by some fool who ran a red light.

This happened to me last week and my adrenaline was making my heart race like crazy. Had to slam on breaks and swerve into other lane to avoid the fool 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seshi said:

This happened to me last week and my adrenaline was making my heart race like crazy. Had to slam on breaks and swerve into other lane to avoid the fool 

Yeah same here. This is why I hate driving. No matter how safely you drive you still can end up in a crash due other other people's negligence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SanguineTear said:

Yeah same here. This is why I hate driving. No matter how safely you drive you still can end up in a crash due other other people's negligence.

I specifically bought my zippy car with that in mind. I wouldn’t want a slow laggy vehicle that couldn’t react in time to get out of the way of need be. However, one day if I’m not paying close enough attention there’s always a chance of an accident.

Just now, VampireKnight19 said:

Tired but happy :)

*Sends coffee and doughnuts 

• 2 weeks later...

I am feeling a bit anxious and nervous.  In two weeks I start a new job with the city and leaving my old job of 11 years.  I feel like it is a fresh new start for me so I guess I can say I am also excited.  I am also moving out of my house to another place.  We will see if my husband will follow or if he decides to go back to the Philippines.😕

21 hours ago, Kanamesensei said:

I am feeling a bit anxious and nervous.  In two weeks I start a new job with the city and leaving my old job of 11 years.  I feel like it is a fresh new start for me so I guess I can say I am also excited.  I am also moving out of my house to another place.  We will see if my husband will follow or if he decides to go back to the Philippines.😕

Oh is your husband from the philippines?

Im feeling like shit.. honestly... 

I can not found any forum for ateists 😔😞

And i really need to share my thoughts with someone that could understand me.. 😐

Pls help people, does anyone knows any forum like that :/? 

• Like 1

@Sickeyes do you mean atheists, i.e. people who believe there is no God/who don't believe there is a God?

I don't know any such forum but I would imagine that there should be plenty nowadays. Generally though I would think that someone regardless of their own belief should be able to comprehend your view?

I don't know about the faith of people around here, but seeing how the debates on religion usually turn out, I guess it's best to not go down that rabbit hole here 😂

Edited by Illusion of Terra

21 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@Sickeyes do you mean atheists, i.e. people who believe there is no God/who don't believe there is a God?

I don't know any such forum but I would imagine that there should be plenty nowadays. Generally though I would think that someone regardless of their own belief should be able to comprehend your view?

I don't know about the faith of people around here, but seeing how the debates on religion usually turn out, I guess it's best to not go down that rabbit hole here 😂

Yeah, i wont mention it here, it's not theme for everyone. 

Yep, i mean on that people. 

And apparently there is no forum for that... 😐

Like today is gonna be one of those days when Claritin isn’t going to do enough against my allergies. Unfortunately I can’t take Benadryl and work.  - _- zzz

Edited by Ohiotaku