Kiriness

How are you feeling right now?

I'm feeling pretty great! I've just been bumbling along today and I suddenly remembered that I'm a member here haha. So, decided to drop by and see what's going on!

• Like 1

really exhausted from this heat 

Doing pretty well today! It's nice and cool outside so I can have the windows open and let a breeze through the suite

relaxing watching football 

9 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

relaxing watching football 

Reminds me the fantasy drafts are coming up and I have no idea what I'm friggin' doing.  Good thing I don't have any money riding on it.

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Reminds me the fantasy drafts are coming up and I have no idea what I'm friggin' doing.  Good thing I don't have any money riding on it.

😂 I see football fantasy isn't for everyone 

1 minute ago, Lelouch said:

😂 I see football fantasy isn't for everyone 

It's an office bonding exercise.  Too bad we aren't drafting in the 90s and early 00s when I paid closer attention. lol

Just now, The History Kid said:

It's an office bonding exercise.  Too bad we aren't drafting in the 90s and early 00s when I paid closer attention. lol

U right lol 

3 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Damn dog woke me up this morning. Think he wants to get put on the grill.

My cats, every day 

Feeling pretty good today had great morning at work as well as nice afternoon so far.

• Like 1

I know it has been awhile since I have been on here.  I don't mean to be away so I do feel a bit sad.  And tired all the time.  Work has me going around in circles.  But I am still loving it!🤗

• Like 1

Tired, but  positively elated~

Got scoped today and it turns out although I will need a major surgery within a few years most likely, I will not need to have my stomach removed which is just an enormous relief. I don't mind losing bits and pieces here and there, but I kinda like  having my stomach~

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Feeling a bit, blah. I came home from work to feed some local stray cats (there's only six of them) as I usually do. They have been hanging around for almost a year now and I got very attached to them. Recently, I have been having trouble with two hunting dogs coming onto my property. Their owner is an obnoxious individual on several other accounts. I was calling the cats to feed them and here come the dogs. They snatched up the youngest (and most playful) kitten of the bunch. It was an ugly sight, obviously a natural thing for these dog breeds to do. I followed them down the road as they played with it like a ragdoll and then just dumped it. Heartbreaking! The poor thing had some bad injuries but fortunately, it was already gone and didn't suffer. The dogs went back inside the house because their owner was standing by the door. He had the nerve to laugh when I came back with gloves to move the kitten out of the road. I fixed her neatly in some tall grass, it was the least I could do. Especially since a lot of children play on our street and I know they were pretty fond of the kittens too. I'm contemplating calling the city but I don't want this guy's dogs taken away and put down just because he's an ass.... What a morning. 

• Sad 1

Oh my word, that's just horrid. Sorry you had to deal with such a mess. I frankly am a bit disturbed when people laugh at such a thing, it kinda raises a red flag to me.

• Agree 2

On 10/8/2019 at 4:08 AM, SanguineTear said:

Oh my word, that's just horrid. Sorry you had to deal with such a mess. I frankly am a bit disturbed when people laugh at such a thing, it kinda raises a red flag to me.

Definitely, this guy has no regard or respect for anyone in the neighborhood. I feel sorry for the people that live right next door to him. He would hit their trash can with his car, knocking it over while they were at work or block it from getting picked up altogether. During the Fall he likes to rake his leaves and toss them to the people across the street from him. Sometimes he's drunk and plays music from his truck loudly, well into 2 or 3 in the morning. Recently, he got a motorcycle and started revving it up late in the evening and all he does is take it around the block. Now he's been letting his dogs loose and if they're not digging holes they're chasing little critters around. I hope no one is letting their pets out because these dogs will surely attack it and it's absolutely frustrating to deal with because it seems amusing to him. At this point, I feel the same about sensing some red flags. I just thought he was an inconsiderate person but seeing and hearing him laugh at what happened was petty and sick.

The police have been called on him before in the past. I'll be moving sometime next year but it's a shame the neighbors will still have to put up with it. Wishing them all the best with that one! 🙁

Annoyed. Paid a few hundred dollar medical bill from 2 years ago that they never sent into my insurance at the time, and only sent to me this week. Not that it would matter because my old insurance weasled out of paying for everything it could. They tried to say things that quite literally keep me alive were "not medically necessary." Hence why I am not with them now~

Regardless, a surprise 2 year old bill for a few hundred is not the most fun thing ever when you just finally paid off all your medical bills. Maybe NOW I can celebrate being out of medical debt~