Kiriness

How are you feeling right now?

I'm kind of sad, but I'll be okay. 

Edited by Jojosenku

I'm so dumb...I was trying to see if my computers brightness was making my avatar bright and instead was clicking my volume button and my dumb butt was agreeing that it was getting darker. That's enough internet for today...

• Silly 2
  • Funny 2

Speaking of stupid computer tricks.  :D  I have this game, KSP, that I play.  A lot.  For most of the time while playing the game you're in a third-person, 3d mode.  While in this mode, the 3D view is pointed at your space ship, and you can rotate around your ship to see different views/angles by moving the mouse while holding down the right mouse button.  This is quite common in these sorts of games, so if you play other 3d, 3rd-person game then you are probably familiar with the concept.

The/my problem comes whenever I see a screenshot of the game.  Maybe I'll be in some online forum looking at someone else's screenshot, or I'll be scrolling through my own collection of screenshots from my own game(s).  Every time I view a screenshot of the game I do the mouse click/drag thing to try to rotate the view, just like I would if I were in the game.  Every. Single. Time.  But of course it doesn't move like in the game because it is just a screenshot, and screenshots don't rotate.  WHY DO I DO THIS?  🤣

• Silly 1
  • Funny 1

6 hours ago, madeyalook said:

I'm so dumb...I was trying to see if my computers brightness was making my avatar bright and instead was clicking my volume button and my dumb butt was agreeing that it was getting darker. That's enough internet for today...

That's hilarious! 🤣

6 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Speaking of stupid computer tricks.  :D  I have this game, KSP, that I play.  A lot.  For most of the time while playing the game you're in a third-person, 3d mode.  While in this mode, the 3D view is pointed at your space ship, and you can rotate around your ship to see different views/angles by moving the mouse while holding down the right mouse button.  This is quite common in these sorts of games, so if you play other 3d, 3rd-person game then you are probably familiar with the concept.

The/my problem comes whenever I see a screenshot of the game.  Maybe I'll be in some online forum looking at someone else's screenshot, or I'll be scrolling through my own collection of screenshots from my own game(s).  Every time I view a screenshot of the game I do the mouse click/drag thing to try to rotate the view, just like I would if I were in the game.  Every. Single. Time.  But of course it doesn't move like in the game because it is just a screenshot, and screenshots don't rotate.  WHY DO I DO THIS?  🤣

I've run into this same situation taking screenshots on my cell. Last time I captured a soup recipe and thought my cellphone had froze on the website for a good few minutes. Then I realized the time in the corner was off and ta-duh! It's only a matter of time before I do it again. 😂

My days were going bland and had nothing to watching. My friend suggested me to watch parasyte anime. And oh boy! what an amazing anime. This is my second best anime after death note. If you haven't watched then do it..

Feeling pretty great, actually. Spent Valentine's Day doing yardwork and having a good laugh when my neighbor came over to help me take a dead tree down. He's an elderly guy and I haven't really seen him smile. Yet we traded a chainsaw between us because that sucker was heavy! Also, trees are very formidable opponents. With his creaky back and my noodle arms we were able to pull it off. 😂

Been inspired a great deal. Pushing out quite a bit of paintings, projects and poetry. I think this website plays a role in that. It's nice to have some place to jot down your thoughts and reflect on them with other people. It's different. I don't really share so much offline and tend to go with the moment. Here I can get cozy. I'm also not much of an internet person, so I don't really have loads of experience in being part of a community like this. It's a good change!

Right now I'm just doing a bit of animation work and creating a new art space after the move. Going to paint something on the walls but I'm also doing metal work for new light sconces. Not sure what the theme is yet but I'm sure I'll get there. 

• Like 1

Depressed and tired. Been like this for the last few months now, doesn't feel like it's getting any better.

16 minutes ago, x0e said:

Depressed and tired. Been like this for the last few months now, doesn't feel like it's getting any better.

Sorry to hear that. Did something lead to this or have you dealt with depression off and on? 

I'm feeling alright been a very relaxing day. Nothing to much to write home about just on thee computer.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, Anime loveer said:

im stressed out about everything

Same. My anxiety level is 99999999999shdsygrhjg! Hope your trip to the Big Apple went good. 👍

• Optimistic 1
  • Funny 1

This week can piss off already.  It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if my weekend wasn't totally messed up and pushing everything back.

Was babysitting my nephew. Long story short, I think my toe might be fractured. 🥴

Tired even though it’s just 10 am onna Tuesday. The fact that it’s supposed to be cloudy & rainy/snowy all week isn’t helping. I’ve said it before: animals that hibernate through the winter have the right idea.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Have some really big art projects that I'm doing. Though I've had a headache off and on for about four days now. Stress, maybe? Aaannd, there's a vicious raccoon that's been terrorizing my neighborhood apparently. 

Overwhelmed, but it'll get better. 

This morning I burned my hand making biscuits and it didn't even pay off because they all got burned at the bottom. lel

• Silly 1

Sleepy, I'm suppose to be on vacation but I ended up catching a cold. Been painting and playing around with my drawing tablet and bundling under blankets watching netflix @_@

Day 3 of sniffles =-=