Kiriness

How are you feeling right now?

Tired. Can barely keep my eyes open, but it’s a good thing because I’m in bed and usually have a had time sleeping, but I’ll knock out as soon as I set my phone down.

• Friendly 1

Dreading this afternoon. Have been lucky enough to not need dental work other than routine cleanings for about 10 years, but having prep work for a crown done today. I’ve had them done before & at least a root canal isn’t needed, but still not looking forward to it 😬

• Friendly 1

3 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Dreading this afternoon. Have been lucky enough to not need dental work other than routine cleanings for about 10 years, but having prep work for a crown done today. I’ve had them done before & at least a root canal isn’t needed, but still not looking forward to it 😬

Aww, good luck! 💜 Just the thought of dental work makes me nervous. 🙃 *(Pats head)* it will be done and over with before you know it! :) 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

24 minutes ago, Zila said:

Aww, good luck! 💜 Just the thought of dental work makes me nervous. 🙃 *(Pats head)* it will be done and over with before you know it! :) 

spacer.png

thank you 🥴

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Feeling good today very relaxing day :)

• Friendly 1

Cozy. ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ) I just took my pajamas out of the dryer and threw myself into a bunch of new pillows. 💜💜💜

• Aww 1

On 7/21/2020 at 10:48 AM, Zila said:

@Zila I feel that. I had dental work a few months ago. I almost had a panic attack.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

18 hours ago, Sauron said:

@Zila I feel that. I had dental work a few months ago. I almost had a panic attack.

It's so terrible, isn't it?! 😱 Than again, there's a lot of things that bring me to the brink of a panic attack. 

I was actually rushed to the hospital yesterday afternoon by my sister. It was super embarrassing... I've just been dealing with a lot lately. A second job, on top of taking care of my grandmother. Later that night, I wanted to post here about my issues but since I was young I've always been told or reminded that nobody wants to hear about that stuff. So, I backspaced and closed my laptop on it. Then stayed up all night, wondering what I'm going to do. :/ It's been a long day. My boss was like: can you come in tomorrow? I just got the shakes thinking about it. 

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Zila said:

It's so terrible, isn't it?! 😱 Than again, there's a lot of things that bring me to the brink of a panic attack. 

I was actually rushed to the hospital yesterday afternoon by my sister. It was super embarrassing... I've just been dealing with a lot lately. A second job, on top of taking care of my grandmother. Later that night, I wanted to post here about my issues but since I was young I've always been told or reminded that nobody wants to hear about that stuff. So, I backspaced and closed my laptop on it. Then stayed up all night, wondering what I'm going to do. :/ It's been a long day. My boss was like: can you come in tomorrow? I just got the shakes thinking about it. 

@Zila Life sucks, doesn't it? You just gotta grab it by the butt and kick it's ass. 

That's not true at all. If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me. In fact, do you have discord? Feel free to DM me your username & tag! I'm an open book at all times. Judge free!

Edited by Sauron
  • Like 1

A bit low but these things happen in life, I am sure I shall pick myself up again....

On 7/27/2020 at 8:18 PM, Zila said:

I can get an understanding how you feel as for panic attacks. In the span of a month I was abandoned by some close friends due to the stuff going on right now, had surgery that we later discovered failed and caused a new set of issues making me useless to my mother whom I'm caretaker of as she's in a wheel chair. Poor thing herself needed go to the hospital for covid scare luckily she didn't but the feeling how powerless i was remains.

Sorry didn't mean to rant if it seemed that way. I just figured anyone can just say "I understand how you feel" . Seriously though hope things get better for you all dealing with stuff. I get if anyone thinks they won't (I am not sure on myself) but 9 out of 10 times there's a light end of the tunnel.

Tired and jet-lagged.  Today they have me working from 1:30am-2:30pm so I tried to go to sleep just after dinner but really didn't get much.  When my alarm went off at midnight it was like WTF??  Now my internal clock is all messed up & I just want to go back to bed but I still have most of a 12 hour shift ahead.  I need coffee, and lots of it.  🥱

• Wow 1

Irritated at a friend because he decided to become toxic over a stupid video game match.

Otherwise I'm tired and going to bed.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I going to start using online dating. And I right now just a little nervous because I can't pick the right photo.

On 9/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

Irritated at a friend because he decided to become toxic over a stupid video game match.

Otherwise I'm tired and going to bed.

Gave up playing multiplayer due to the general toxic nature, and friends alike. Hopefully things will be moved on for you for the better

Lying in bed, can't frigging sleep. Staring at the ceiling like 😶

Been pretty good lately just stressed with how uncertain exams are this year and trying to figure out stuff about University.