Favorite animation studio?

mpo48

for animation quality it has to be ufotable :P

but my favourite is Witt studio, because I love the fluid motions of their animation (if that makes sense :P )

SHAFT because they're just a bunch of comedians, have they ever done a series seriously?

Well, Negima! Ala Alba was done seriously, if you don't count the opening animation (playing pool, with pool balls that "referenced" the students of 2/3-A), but then they only got the Negima! OAD gig because of Negima!?, which featured comedic animation!

Edited by Guest

Studio Ghibli. The animation quality and the wonderful stories show a strong love and respect for the art that is rarely seen in anime...no, in animation as a whole.

They've created many wonderful worlds, and many great characters, and I can't be happier.

TMS is a close second, based on what I've seen of Lupin the 3rd. From Green Jacket and The Castle of Cagliostro (both of which Miyazaki worked on, by the way) to The Woman Called Fujiko Mine, they're usually ahead of other studios.

The latter has some of the best animation I've seen in any anime, or cartoon for that matter.

In many cases, Lupin the 3rd has had creative teams that have shown respect for the art as well. Not all of them, sure, but that just makes those who did stand out more. :)

• 5 months later...

Studio Ghibli...

Please help me with my college coursework by responding to...Do you think that Studio Ghibli films are easily translatable to a non-Japanese audience? Please explain your reasoning

studio_ghibli_characters_by_ficklestix-d846q1x.thumb.png.627f50c8fde464cb8e9ddf71d33f28dd.png

Edited by Guest

Madhouse, probably. A lot of quality anime from that studio. They would rarely go wrong.

• Monster
  • Hellsing Ultimate
  • Casshern Sins
  • Memories
  • Aoi Bungaku Series
  • Texhnolyze
  • Paranoia Agent
  • Anything SATOSHI KON
  • Death F-ing Note

Between Madhouse and Bones, it's like a neverending debate who's the better studio.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic