Post your Husbando

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't mind Captain Levi kicking me with his amazing legs either, wait would that be levi x levi? wow anyway haruki is still going strong <3

I AGREE. LEVI IS MY #2 <3

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
He is more like an anti-hero. The worst kind of hero there is. They give us villains a good name.

[ATTACH=full]29843[/ATTACH]

I quite love Anti-Hero's, they seem much more developed than the actual hero in most things.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This feels sooo weird posting because I'm not really into this kind of stuff but we're out here trying new things! xD 

I don't normally have crushes on anime characters but that doesn't mean that I never have! It's just rare and strange for me, I find it funny sometimes. Don't judge me!  

I'll introduce you to Ryota Miyagi of Slam Dunk. Point Guard "Short King" of the court. He's a sweetie, tough, outgoing and smoooth. Sorry, that last one was somewhat biased. When he tries to be smooth it always ends up being silly but I find that so cute! I like his floofy hair too. He's so funny and talkative. 

The boy is taken! ;-; Well, kind of. He only has eyes for Ayako. She has yet to return his feelings, which led him to try and date other girls but it always fails because he can't get over her. Their relationship is adorable though and I hope they end up together. Ayako is a badass, I enjoy her character! I think Ryota is the cutest boy in anime that I've ever seen. 🥰

497e3525d325ad8cc0d9b67f0a83d0c1.thumb.jpg.45f3a2eba3c605787d034d9fab930c0e.jpg

wp2943906.thumb.webp.39595f2b5b90ee58e3d855f400a04d0d.webp

ryota-miyagi-slam-dunk.gif.e7b654c415cef9e418dd4cd80e74bc96.gif

Edited by peachtea
Added gif
  • Aww 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...