Recruiting Anime Section Staff

Optic

Hello everyone,

We are looking for volunteers who are interested in becoming staff to help improve our Anime title sections!

Duties:

• Creating a mix of episode threads, character and plot threads for any anime titles that interest you. You can choose to be involved in Currently Airing Titles, already aired or older titles.
  • Uploading cover images for any new anime title sections that need to be created.

Requirements:

• A regular commitment of visiting and posting at least twice a week. Please consider this carefully. If you already have a busy schedule, then it may not be a good idea to volunteer as it may impact both your existing schedule and your fun experience at Anime Forums.
  • An active interest in anime!

If you're interested, feel free to send me a message or replying in this thread below. You can also ask any questions below too. :angel:

psycho-pass-wide.thumb.jpg.5b70437d2c89e64c2d69b58635eab523.jpg

I'm usually free to do stuff except maybe busy school days and if my age doesn't affect anything then I'll do it. One question though what do you mean by "Uploading cover images for any new anime title sections that need to be created."

I wouldn't mind helping out (Im on all the time anyway xD)

And besides, my schedule is going to get pretty much blank in the next few months.

(p.s: I can help allot with anything to do with the chat. PM me if you have any jobs boss ;))

Edited by Guest

I'm online pretty much every day and it's not like I have a terribly busy schedule so I wouldn't mind helping... but I'm an idiot, I might mess it up xP

I haven't been able to keep up with this season's anime, though, because of internet problems

I'd volunteer because I do have a lot of free time, but I'm also newer and probably not as qualified as those above me. ;3; However, if something comes up, I'd love to help!

One question though what do you mean by "Uploading cover images for any new anime title sections that need to be created."

You simply find a good picture for that anime on the internet, download it and then click "add cover" and select the image.

If necessary a picture guide can be made explaining it.

• Informative 1

If I couldn't moderate my own forum well, I don't see how having me involved would help. Even if that weren't an obstacle, work time certainly is.

Not to mention I got friends in other places I gotta look out for. Combined with all I've been through, I'm not sure I could do it without either being lazy or lashing out at people for the most minor of things.

You simply find a good picture for that anime on the internet, download it and then click "add cover" and select the image.

If necessary a picture guide can be made explaining it.

Thanks Ryuji. With that answered yeah I could easily do it.

Thanks for the interest! I will be in touch towards the end of this week with those that volunteered to help make our anime sections more lively.

We'll probably create a new rank button to go with it. More details to come. :)

• Like 3

Don't know if it's too late, but I'm planning on sticking around this forum for a very long amount of time so I wouldn't mind helping out. But if not thats fine too.

@Baka, @Lunchmeat - thank you for the offers. Will be in touch towards the end of this week. :angel:

Not to be a pest, but it is toward the end of the week. I was just wondering if you were going to get back to us. God the way that comes out is horrible. Anyway sorry.

• 1 year later...
Is this still open?

As far as I'm aware, all of the current anime team members have become fairly inactive... with that said however, I'm not personally aware that there has been a push to cycle them out for more active members, or if the concept itself might be up for retirement.

discord

Heyas, I could be mistaken, but I don't believe the anime team concept had any bearing on the Discord server, if I'm not mistaken - as the opening post indicated, it was specifically meant to benefit the anime board here. :angel:

Heyas, I could be mistaken, but I don't believe the anime team concept had any bearing on the Discord server, if I'm not mistaken - as the opening post indicated, it was specifically meant to benefit the anime board here. :angel:

Thats fine, im just wanting to know if theres any way i can help my home

• Friendly 1

Thats fine, im just wanting to know if theres any way i can help my home

As with any forum, I think the best way to help this place is simply to be active, make threads, comment in threads, and be a pleasant presence. Bask in the good vibes from other members while contributing your own good vibes until a good vibes feedback loop is created and we all drown in positivity. :angel:

• Friendly 1

I do believe as one of the first anime team members that the purpose of our job was to update the anime section but that was removed awhile back.

• Friendly 2

Is this still open?

May i volunteer, either towards the forums or the discord itself

Hi @GreenEyes and @John jobs, thank you for your interest.

This announcement was made last year, when we used to have a very different layout for our anime forums. At that time we had separate sub-forums for a number of anime titles (similar to MyAnimeList).

The idea at the time was to allow us to have separate episode threads and deeper character threads for certain titles. But It unfortunately fizzled out as there just wasn't enough activity and members to sustain it, resulting in many inactive sub-forums. Also managing so many sub-forums became very tricky.

So the best way to contribute is just to participate in the anime episode and general anime title threads.

I am going to be making some episode threads soon on the Spring 2017 titles that already aired, but please feel free to bump any of the other anime threads or create new ones as you like.

I am also working on a way to help tie all the episode threads together which I will announce shortly, just working some kinks out.

• Like 3