Opinions on the new Battlefield and COD announcements?

Lunchmeat

I'm just curious on what everyone thinks about these games. I personally lead more toward Battlefield because I'm tired of future stuff.

I can't really say I'm excited for a new CoD. I stopped buying their games years ago plus it's almost a given that they'll make a new game every year. I never really played Battlefield, but what I have played, I enjoyed much more than the repetitive Call of Duty.

I used to love playing Zombies on all the COD's.

I have completed all zombie Easter eggs on BO1 and 2 with friends, which we grineded for hours to get them. It was a brilliant time, and I still listen to all the songs that Kevin shearwood releases. They are just amazing <3

I used to love playing Zombies on all the COD's.

I have completed all zombie Easter eggs on BO1 and 2 with friends, which we grineded for hours to get them. It was a brilliant time, and I still listen to all the songs that Kevin shearwood releases. They are just amazing <3

I still enjoy playing the zombies on them both using my obsolete X-box 360. I still haven't played Bo3. ;3;

I still enjoy playing the zombies on them both using my obsolete X-box 360. I still haven't played Bo3. ;3;

I still have my 360 xD

Did you like the songs in zombies mode? if so, what was your favorite one?

• Like 1

Lol, Im still stuck on 360, haven't been able to get a One

I still have my 360 xD

Did you like the songs in zombies mode? if so, what was your favorite one?

I'm not really a big music fan lol. The only real music I listen to outside of anime (during the episode) is the radio.

Lol, Im still stuck on 360, haven't been able to get a One

I normally play games on my pc these days so an x-box 1 would be a waste of my money.

I normally play games on my pc these days so an x-box 1 would be a waste of my money.

I'm building a PC next January when I have the money for it. Skipping the Xbox One all together

I'm building a PC next January when I have the money for it. Skipping the Xbox One all together

That's probably smarter and in the end cheaper considering the prices for xbox live. Still, building a computer is pretty expensive too. Tell me how it goes though!

• Disagree 1

The COD trailer was meh and then at the end I was like OH YES and then it said you have to buy a special edition just to get the remake then I was like "now I see why it has 1 million dislikes" the battlefield trailer looks really good I'm hoping its got more of a bad company campaign since them games were amazing.

• Like 1

I'm not really sure, last time COD was much better than battlefield.

Advanced Warfare > Battlefield 4

But then BO3 improved on the gameplay but took away from the graphics, Hardline was too short

And now were at the point where battlefield looks amazing and COD like trash!, who really knows!

• 10 months later...

Looking forward to new cod infinite warfare didn't seem all that good looks like the new cod will be going back to original theme Ali a posted some pics of cover looks awesome maybe they'll make another cod aw in the future