KFC

Optic

Hot and spicy crispy chicken with all those delicious herbs and spices!

• Your typical KFC experience?
  • Favourite menu items?
  • How often do you eat it?

I find the KFCs here are usually decent. You know when it's freshly cooked when you take that crispy bite and see all that steam come out, potentially burning yourself slightly. ;)

My favourite KFC menu item is the Zinger burgers. The tangy mayo and lettuce works well together. I also love the Twisters.

I eat KFC occasionally. It is very filling and although it's super tasty, for me I don't tend to feel great afterwards. It is definitely one of the better value fast food outlets though when you get the buckets or family/dinner packs...

Hahaha I am so sorry but I almost laughed aloud when I saw there was a KFC topic! My boyfriend sadly eats KFC for lunch every day when he is at work. This is because KFC is one of the few eating places near his work place. He used to love KFC so much but now he is getting a bit sick of it. Before dating him I had never really tried KFC because I do not really like chicken but I do like their popcorn chicken (makes no sense does it) and I also like their krusher drinks. I still need to try the orange chocolate one.

I like the whipped potato from KFC, dipping it with fries is the best taste. One weird taste I have is that I love eating the skin of the crispy chicken. Not as much as eating the meat itself.

We don't have KFC in our country x))) I only ate once in KFC (when I was in London) and I already forgot what I was eating :Đ but I remember it was good :>>

I eat occasionally. Usually go for the 2 or 3 pieces of chicken (original recipe) meal and also change my coleslaw to cheese fries.

Cheese fries?! You have cheese fries? Sounds exotic -- we don't have those here! :o

• 1 year later...

I eat at KFC about once a week now. My favorite thing to eat (and only thing I eat there) is this bowl with mashed potatoes mixed with chicken, corn and gravy. It is divine. It comes with a drink and a cookie. All for $5.

I'm more of a Popeye's fan when it comes to fried chicken and cajun popcorn shrimp. But KFC does have the famous KFC bowl; which is mash potatoes, cheese. chicken and gravy. I don't go inside though, I prefer to go through drive-thru and they do pretty good. Sometimes they are slow, but it depends the area. I love their cinnamon twist though! Oh so yummy!

• Like 1

I don't often eat fast food or eat out but when I do have KFC (like today when my grandparents treated me ) I usually get the Famous Bowl and the Tower burger because I love hashbrown and the Famous Bowl is just a mix bag of flavour.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I hardly ate at KFC ever, and the last time I ate at KFC I got extremely sick. Not their fault though, I ordered something very spicy and it happened to be one of the few spicy things that really screws with my stomach. Aside from feeling like my stomach was on fire it wasn't bad.

I used to really love the chicken there. The skin of the chicken just can't be beat. It's salty and crispy. Absolutely delicious.

But nowadays, I realize that it's only skin-deep, and the inner meat isn't as great. I don't know if it's just Singapore, but the chicken here sometimes stink. Like it literally stinks, uncooked. It's so oily too that my whole mouth is flooded.

I'd just stick with McDonald's now.