Metro

Favourite Death Note Character

Just wondering what you all think the best character was, Personally I really liked L his personality was just great.

Just wondering what you all think the best character was, Personally I really liked L his personality was just great.

My favorite Death Note character is L because he is quite intriguing although a bit creepy.

Can't say "best", but my favorites were Matsuda and Near.

Welcome to the "pick your favourite L" thread. All jokes aside I like near he's quite the cutie and his character was nice.

Ryuk - No question. Though most of the characters are well likeable and engaging enough, just dig on his personality. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

On 08/01/2018 at 2:01 PM, SleepyLeoulf said:

I always liked L when I watched Death Note in high school and also even wanted to cosplay as him. >,.,.> 

Omg same when I watched it I really wanted to cosplay as L and just be like him 

• Like 2

Definitely L. He's got the best line in the entire show: "I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret, okay?"

• Agree 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I adore L because he manages to be mature and childish all at the same time. He's extremely adorable and utterly awesome, while also being the top 3 detectives in the whole world, so ... Yeah. I also just loved his character because he was so unique and interesting, everything about him was just so fun to watch. He was also unnaturally smart and I just loved watching him figure everything out, since I can't help but love a good detective story.

However, I really like Light as well ... I felt as if I could relate to Light in some ways and I often times saw his side of the story quite well, since I could agree, some what, with his opinions and his out look on life. He developed so much as a character from the beginning of the show until the end I found myself just loving him so much as time went on. Perhaps it was the fact that he was so quick witted and manipulative, since I do love a good manipulative sociopath, but watching him take on L in their battle of wits made me love him. I know he was ultimately the villain of the series and I can't defend his actions nearer the end, but I can however say he was one of the best written villains I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. He was so complex and intricate that everything about him just had me on the edge of my seat ...

Aside from the two obvious choices I also adored Near so much. He was the cutest little kid and I just loved watching him go from, sitting on the floor playing with toys, to, taking down Light with quite a bit of ease. He was extremely interesting as well and although I kind of wish I knew even more about him, I feel like his character was developed very nicely.

I like L but only a little bit better than Light, Light is also very loveable and awesome. Also despite L being my favourite I have to say, Light was a far better character in general.

I say Light. The guy is crazy and smart all at the same time. The sad part is he believes what he's doing is right, in a way it is, but somewhere down the line he starts to see things differently. Turning him into a monster, but still my favorite character.

Well after they made the live action on Netflix they make Light to be a lot more victimised in the whole show with L being a lot more hot headed so depending on the one you watch it might vary but overall L is still my favourite.