Is it okay to wear an anime bag to School/Collage as a male?

VXDragonSlayer

Do you wear an anime bag to School/Collage?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear an anime bag to School/Collage?

• Yes
    • No

So I just bought a Hatsune Miku messenger bag (Shoulder bag) from Amazon. Its not cutezy or anything but Im definitly going to be self conscious about it xD. Its just that Im trying to express my passion for being an Otaku but always thinking that my mates will think im creepy or something haha. So whats your opinion on the subject? and are you a male who wears anime bags and do people think your creepy or not?

Edited by Guest

I am not a male and i don't carry an anime bag. However, there are kids at my school who wear anime bags and nobody thinks twice about it. They just go on like they are the same as everyone else(and they are). You might get a couple comments at the beginning as you would with any change (Hair style, shoes, make up, clothing) but after that everyone should just accept it as you and move on. if they call you weird just say it makes you happy, if they are truly your friends then they will quickly accept it and continue to treat you how they always have.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2

I sometimes go into school wearing my Tokyo ghoul hoodie, and even masks for drama classes because it's fun.

So i don't see any harm in taking an anime bag, especially as a male.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 4 months later...

I don't have an anime bag but if I did, I would own that. I would wear it nomatter what people thought about it, personally I think everyone should wear more fun clothes/items like that, not just plain old everyday clothes. I will probably cosplay everyday once I get enough outfits fior it.

• Geano locked this topic