Hi everyone!

LillyFrost33

I am new here! Just joined =^_^=

I am a fan of some Anime, looking to get into some new ones. My favorite is Dragon Ball Z but I also enjoyed Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, and the not so popular Shinchan to name a few.

I look forward to being a member of the community!!

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes. And sure! I am always open to new suggestions. I can be a bit picky but I want to get into some more anime. I grew up on it and missed it. I know there are some great ones out there.

giphy.gif.5efec3dc40f625c4b8cddcd4861dd935.gif

Welcome to the Forums, We got fun n games.

We got every anime you want, Honey we know the names.

We are the people that can find, any anime you may need

If you got the money* honey, we got your disease

In the Forums! Welcome to the Forums!

*The money you need is 0 Dollars and 0 cents, a.k.a everything is free

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 3

Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes. And sure! I am always open to new suggestions. I can be a bit picky but I want to get into some more anime. I grew up on it and missed it. I know there are some great ones out there.

are you looking for a long or small anime episode wise ?

are you looking for a long or small anime episode wise ?

Like the series length or the episode length? I prefer longer series with shorter episodes. There was another one I liked, it was very short. It was "something" Lied I think. With an alien woman. Not sure, it was on Netflix. Oh and I left out that I like Pokemon but that is more for the game. I haven't watch the series in YEARS so I don't know if that got better or worse.

Like the series length or the episode length? I prefer longer series with shorter episodes. There was another one I liked, it was very short. It was "something" Lied I think. With an alien woman. Not sure, it was on Netflix. Oh and I left out that I like Pokemon but that is more for the game. I haven't watch the series in YEARS so I don't know if that got better or worse.

i meant series length, most eps are around 20mins you do have some series that have 40 min eps.. like hellsing.

if you want to watch something long... you can tackle One Piece, its made by the same studio as Dragon Ball z, but its very long...

the new stuff isn't that great but it has a lot of good arcs in the series.

also try something like steins gate, code geass, Fate/Stay night has a few seasons very good series ^_^

those are few to check out, theirs a lot more and also depends in what you are into.

if you want to browse anime that i have watched go to my list,

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kenpachi15 all of it is there, it will also give you the summary of each anime ^_^

happy watching

i meant series length, most eps are around 20mins you do have some series that have 40 min eps.. like hellsing.

if you want to watch something long... you can tackle One Piece, its made by the same studio as Dragon Ball z, but its very long...

the new stuff isn't that great but it has a lot of good arcs in the series.

also try something like steins gate, code geass, Fate/Stay night has a few seasons very good series ^_^

those are few to check out, theirs a lot more and also depends in what you are into.

if you want to browse anime that i have watched go to my list,

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kenpachi15 all of it is there, it will also give you the summary of each anime ^_^

happy watching

Thanks I will check your list out. I have been recommended code geass in the past. I don't mind long episodes but I prefer shorter ones. I am open to longer ones. I watch some TV series that are 40+ minutes so it can't be much different. If it is good, I get sucked in anyways and binge watch haha

Thanks I will check your list out. I have been recommended code geass in the past. I don't mind long episodes but I prefer shorter ones. I am open to longer ones. I watch some TV series that are 40+ minutes so it can't be much different. If it is good, I get sucked in anyways and binge watch haha

ok ^_^ yeah you don't get many long series these days, most are split into seasons ^_^ yeah code geass is good, if you need more info about them let me know ^_^

when i first started watching anime, i binged watched a lot of series xP

ok ^_^ yeah you don't get many long series these days, most are split into seasons ^_^ yeah code geass is good, if you need more info about them let me know ^_^

when i first started watching anime, i binged watched a lot of series xP

It is so easy to binge out these days with the boom of online media. I get in trouble when I find anything I enjoy watching that I am behind in. I prefer it this way though because I am on a tight schedule. I will let you know, thanks for your help!

It is so easy to binge out these days with the boom of online media. I get in trouble when I find anything I enjoy watching that I am behind in. I prefer it this way though because I am on a tight schedule. I will let you know, thanks for your help!

yeah i can't watch that much as i use to, i tend to watch the new series that air at the time, i still have yet to watch some of the older series on my list.. but yeah one day ^_^

yeah np ^_^

• Like 1