Favorite Cowboy Bebop Character?

LillyFrost33

I am shocked to see this forum section empty! I actually know quite a few people who are such die hard fans of this series they have the characters tattooed on themselves! haha

Anyways, for those of you who have watched Cowboy Bebop, which character is your favorite?

I typically like all of them but the one that I always enjoyed the most was the main one, Spike. He was fund to watch and very witty. He made me laugh quite a bit as well. He has his moments of being very serious as well. A nice mix for one character.

giphy.gif.6e1e59369a183e957ab1949a4e3d3d1e.gif

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I liked Jet!! My favorite episode was when he put on a wig and acting like a hippy!! That was sooo funny! But everything was cool about that episode. He was like a father to the rest of the gang always saying things like, "Hey where the hell did you go off to?" All of them were good characters though. I think they were the best mix of characters in anime history.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry I can't choose, but I will say that I can relate to Spike the most out of all the characters. His background is very similar to mine.

Considering my nick-name in High School was "Edward" because like her I was pretty androgynous and a total computer/gamer nerd, I'm going to have to go with my girl "Radical" Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV.

radical_edward_by_chicken008-d5ltmv2.thumb.png.86c461b805dba54d6bc790f6ec8333de.png

That's honestly pretty difficult because it's nearly the same thing as picking my favorite anime character ever, not quite mind, but podium for sure. That said, if I had to pick one, it would be Faye all the way. She is one of the first women in any form of media that I will never be able to forget and that impact alone makes her pretty important as a character to me. She's a lot more than that though so I have to go with her.

• Like 1

Why have I not posted here sooner? I feel ashamed. Please, pause while I go whip myself.

Edward. Because, who doesn't love Edward?

I'm not sure if it was her personality or her skills. But I just remember enjoying her comedic relief most of all.

• 4 weeks later...

I love Spike! I got to meet Steve Blum who voices him in English at the Seattle Comic con back in 2014 and he was freaking amazing! People went nuts when he started talking like Spike lol But meeting him is what made me want to watch Cowboy Bebop so I have a special place in my heart for Spike <3

• 2 weeks later...

I love Faye Valentine!

She´s funny to watch, knows how to work her sexuality, and simply entertaining.

But what struck me the most, is her simple comments and replies here and there.

I don´t remember the exact episode, but the crew had gone through something depressing I think.

Ed is painting Faye´s toenails, and what she said made her an instant favorite for me.

"Oh, Ed. Anything but blue."

Spike has to be one of my favorite just because I love his attitude towards life, and his general personality. I see a bit of me reflected in him at times, and he's very relatable for me. And usually, I'm not much of a fan of many female anime characters, but Faye...woo, oh my goodness, that Faye Valentine. Now, I won't lie, ladies and gentleman, and non-gender conforming folk, I am gay as the day is LONG...but Faye, my goodness, that woman, though! She makes anyone's head turn and go "daaaaayyyuuuuummm.."

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic