Anyone collect Pokemon items?

LillyFrost33

I recently got back in to Pokemon last year. I haven't started watching the series again but I enjoy playing the game. I have always loved Vaporeon and the Eeveelutions so I started collecting items again. I have a Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon plush. I have a Mew plush coming in the mail ^_^

Do you collect any Pokemon items?

Haven't collected any items recently, I buy the occasional Trading Card (via ebay), if I like the look of it, but other than that!

Oh and the Pokémon manga, if that counts, although not bought that in a while, I was actually buying the Singaporean English version, although now the distributor's changed (unfortunately the original one went into liquidation), I fear that they'll use the American version, with all its edits!

If they released some figures of characters other than Ash, I might be tempted - I know he's the main character, but vary it up a bit, there are other (starter) trainers too!

I do have some items from the 90s, like Psyduck and Pokéball (clasp recently broke by my nephew), Pikachu with bubbles (think it was actually my sister's), Pikachu plushie (used to talk, now constantly fought over by my niece and nephew), three soft toys from Burger King (coinciding with the Power of One) and one poster from Burger King (coinciding with the Power of One)!

That said, I did purchase Omega Ruby from a specific website to get a Torchic Keyring, and pre-ordered X from a specific store to get a B2W2 Comic, however they changed the offer later, which was annoying!

• Geano locked this topic