I'm a bit confused

Hi

I'm interested in watching Fullmetal Alchemist or Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood but I've

heard one of them is a bit graphic, one place I hear it's FMA:B but another place I heard it's the original one.

Which one is it or are both very graphic?

Thanks!

i haven't seen the original, but i don't remember the FMA Brotherhood being graphic.

so i would go for that one.

i was advised to watch Brotherhood but i guess everyone has their own opinions on which is better.

I've only seen Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Yes there is some blood during the fighting scenes, there are a few deaths yes as you'd expect from a longish series like this, and some of the transformation scenes of the villains can be a little frightening. But it's nowhere near as bad as a horror title such as Tokyo Ghoul or Another.

@SixShooterOutlaw - it's definitely well worth a watch!

The gore for both series isn't too detailed, but there definitely is graphic content in it.

[spoiler=Spoilers. Don't look at this if you haven't watched it yet.]For example, when they showed the failed transmutation of Trisha. Or the remains of the Nina-Alexander Chimera. In Brotherhood, they cut off King Bradley's hands and they showed it. They showed Ed crawling with a missing leg, blood everywhere no censor, trying to bring back Al, or that bloody doorway scene of Al bringing Ed to the Rockbell's to get saved. Both series are definitely graphic, but not grotesque graphic.

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic