What do you think of anime calendars?

Optic

What do you think of anime calendars?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of anime calendars?

• Want!
    • Don't want...
    • Calendar? What's that?

Calendars come in all shapes and sizes, and in different imagery. So why not get an anime calendar of your favourite anime title?

We have two small desk ones, one of Hyperdimension Neptunia and one featuring Key Visual titles:

anime-calendar-1.thumb.jpg.356581dfc165cb83a270764537acf5d4.jpg

anime-calendar-2.thumb.jpg.42a93aa1bc5524c0b11f43403398eec1.jpg

And also a large Girls und Panzer one...

girls-und-panzer-calendar.thumb.jpg.d7f64b9af277df8986296734aa80cbd5.jpg

Look I realise from a practical standpoint, these probably are low on the list. After all, they're probably too nice to draw circles on... and well you probably use your smartphone anyway for organising your calendar events and reminders anyway.

But they're still nice to look at!

What do you think of anime calendars? Would you buy one?

• Like 1

I think I have a BlazBlue Calendar, never used it as a calendar, just bought it for the pictures!

Actually, I planned to get this year's BlazBlue Calendar too, but never got round to ordering it!

EDIT: "Calendar? What's that?" option is pretty amusing, was quite tempted to pick it :D!

Edited by Guest

Seriously what's a calendar? I mean i know what it is but i never use it or never even look at it. I have phone for that stuff :D

Even thought that would be a really good room decoration. I would get one if i saw it somewhere. But i never did :|

Anime calendars are great, would love it if they sold them over here in the UK, but they are unfortunately very rarely found anywhere as far as I know :(

You tried anime-on-line (MVM's store, although has stock for other distributors, and not just anime)?

Not been on the site since they changed the payment method due to the site's security being compromised!

There's also ricedigital, I think they've had a Steins;Gate calendar, and possibly others, the calendars are probably more game related, but a number of games either have "anime scences" or anime series spin-off from them!

Not been on ricedigital for a while either, but that's just because I've not got money to burn :D!

• 5 months later...

You know, I'd probably LOVE anime calendars. I used to get a giraffe calendar every year as well as the Fairy Tale Fantasies calendar by J. Scott Campbell (those ones are more adult though). So, I do enjoy stylish calendars.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, you know, I haven't used a physical calendar for a couple years now >.<

I actually make my own anime calendars so if I ever saw one in a store or convention I would definitely buy it if I wasn't broke at the moment! :3

My anime calendars aren't that impressive though.

The only people who would want them are Love Live fans ( since they are all Love Live themed )! xD

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

As long as it's filled with my favorite anime. I know a lot of anime calendars with moe-girls and whatnot. Not really my thing, as "hot" as some of these images might be... <_<" It's the same reason I wouldn't get calendars with girls in bikinis or even lesser clothing. It just doesn't have much meaning to me. I just don't have that need for a masturbation-aid staring at me 24/7. lol There are appropriate times for these kinds of stuff, after all. ;)

• Agree 1

If I knew of a good place to buy these for a healthy variety of shows, then I would probably own at least a half dozen. As it stands, this is actually the first time that I have ever seen these. It seems like an obvious concept, actually, but strangely rare?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...