Hey!

iMon

Hello,

I'm iMon, old time Digimon fan and webmaster of many dead digimon websites (The Digital Dimension) and also of new ones (Online Digimon) which both had the honor to be Optic's affiliate at one point :P.

P.S: Optic, what happened to DigiLegends?

• Like 1

Hello iMon!!

How have you been, and how is Online Digimon going? :) Noticed the main site is down, is it undergoing renovation?

Regarding Digi Legends... well I wanted to start expanding to other anime titles outside Digimon Frontier. We've pretty much exhausted the Digimon Frontier side of things. The community also shared this feeling too, so it was the best way to help get everyone involved in projects that they'd be interested in doing (there's only so much I can do by myself in terms of content, especially since now I'm working full-time).

On a more technical note you will also have noted we're on the IPB suite. So far it's working out great having a single sign in without needing to use bridges (we were using Coppermine on the old gallery which felt disjointed with the main site).

And welcome aboard. I must come down and visit your forums again sometime. ;)

Hello iMon!!

How have you been, and how is Online Digimon going? :) Noticed the main site is down, is it undergoing renovation?

Regarding Digi Legends... well I wanted to start expanding to other anime titles outside Digimon Frontier. We've pretty much exhausted the Digimon Frontier side of things. The community also shared this feeling too, so it was the best way to help get everyone involved in projects that they'd be interested in doing (there's only so much I can do by myself in terms of content, especially since now I'm working full-time).

On a more technical note you will also have noted we're on the IPB suite. So far it's working out great having a single sign in without needing to use bridges (we were using Coppermine on the old gallery which felt disjointed with the main site).

And welcome aboard. I must come down and visit your forums again sometime. ;)

You're right to expand to other animes, nowadays it's hard to keep a website lively with only Digimon. You'll have to provide more.

I noticed you are using IPB, I always liked this script and its skins are phenomenal.

I'm transitioning OD to Wordpress and undergoing mostly theme changes. I'm more interested in the SEO side rather than content because Wikis beat most websites in everything content-wise. And since Digimon Fusion is gonna air soon I'm trying to get the most traffic I can out of this event. You're welcome to visit the forums, it's quite active right now and it'll probably get more once Fusion starts airing.

The Digital Dimension sounds pretty farmiliar.

Anyway, welcome. :)

Of course it does, we were affiliates. You had QRPG if I recall correctly, hosted under Ketsukaiten and I was hosted by JKaizer. Good times, lots of nostalgia.

• Like 1

Of course it does, we were affiliates. You had QRPG if I recall correctly, hosted under Ketsukaiten and I was hosted by JKaizer. Good times, lots of nostalgia.

Ahaha neither QRPG Digimon Destiny nor its host Ketsukaiten are in existence today. Again my site was just waiting for its final call to shut down as it was never active, especially in its final days. The final call was when my gracious host Nite Phire emailed me around 1-2 years ago I think and told me that my site was hosting virus and I just told him to shut down the entire site as I no longer have any idea what is going on.

Anyway it is nice to see that you remembered while my memories seemed to have, uh, wavered. >.< I am touched. *bows deeply*

• Like 1