The show "Adam Ruins Anything"

Midnight Faolan

Has anybody watched this show before? It's on a tv channel called truTv. If you haven't seen it, try to search it up online.

This show is absolutely AMAZING and eye opening. But it also ticks me off because it makes me realize how many problems we have with our government and the media and NOTHING is being done about it. Seriously! Watch it! Within the first episode you watch, you will think differently about everything we take for granted.

But that's what I love about it. They give me the truth straight forward.

• Like 1

I watched the TSA one. But that's basically it. It was pretty cool knowing how the US government wastes a ton of money on useless security. He really did ruin the false pretense that we are being protected against possible terrorists by getting harassed by TSA agents. Honestly it really only is the FBI, CIA, and NSA that do the actual hunting down and preventing terrorist attacks.

Edited by Guest

It absolutely baffles me how many things I have learned from him. And most of the views we have are from company marketing strategies in the 1900's!!! I can't believe how much crap people fell for! It just amazes me because everything I know now about American beliefs is all from "evil" businesses and media that just wanted to get more money out of people.

• 1 month later...