Hell... Wait that's too mainstream..

MadHatter

Hell..o. I am Mad Hatter. Maybe not much of a hatter but mad for sure.

I am a beginner graphic designer. When i say beginner i mean i downloaded photoshop a week ago and I'm still trying to do something...

Yeah, i do watch anime. That's why I'm here. My first anime was.. Dragon Ball Z. Back then i was like 5 years old and obviously i didn't even realize what i was watching. Then Pokemon.. And last year on June 1st i discovered anime. So i like to say my first anime was Tokyo Ghoul.

I'm 17 years old and I'm currently a N.E.E.T.

I hope you didn't fall asleep yet O.o well.. I hope we will get along.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask here or privately. Sure, i will answer any kind of question ^^

Hell..o. I am Mad Hatter. Maybe not much of a hatter but mad for sure.

I am a beginner graphic designer. When i say beginner i mean i downloaded photoshop a week ago and I'm still trying to do something...

Yeah, i do watch anime. That's why I'm here. My first anime was.. Dragon Ball Z. Back then i was like 5 years old and obviously i didn't even realize what i was watching. Then Pokemon.. And last year on June 1st i discovered anime. So i like to say my first anime was Tokyo Ghoul.

I'm 17 years old and I'm currently a N.E.E.T.

I hope you didn't fall asleep yet O.o well.. I hope we will get along.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask here or privately. Sure, i will answer any kind of question ^^

welcome MadHatter to AF! (ik, I already said hi, but might as well say it again ;))

First question!

Who is your favourite character from Tokyo Ghoul?

(I wont give you points for guessing mine lol ^w^)

welcome MadHatter to AF! (ik, I already said hi, but might as well say it again ;))

First question!

Who is your favourite character from Tokyo Ghoul?

(I wont give you points for guessing mine lol ^w^)

Hmm. I guess my favorite would be Noro

noro__tokyo_ghoul__by_blackstormn7-d7yflay.thumb.png.6fb6371acffd2e54078fade1b304f440.png

And yeah It's not that to guess it :D