Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches

Lunchmeat

I didn't see this one in the anime threads so I was just wanting to know if anyone else besides me has seen this awesome anime? I'm on my second round of it (rewatching it) and I was just curious. If you haven't this anime is needle in a haystack. Everytime I watch this one my heart just melts. Feel free to post other anime that have made you feel this way but I just want to know if anyone has seen this one.

Yamada-Kun-to-7-nin-nin-no-Majo-HD-wallpaper-680x389.jpg.409c180550570c4c5250bff2282a912f.jpg

Not got round to watching it yet! You know there's a live action version too?

Was released in 2013, I only know because I stumbled across it because one of the actresses, Mariya Nishiuchi is the new Honey Kisaragi for Cutey Honey: Tears!

Didn't know about the live action for it. I might give it a go if I can find it subbed. If not oh well.

True, I'm unable to find the live action to The Kabocha Wine (well, other than buying it on DVD, and importing it), although I found Negima!! by chance, on Vimeo -need to get back to watching that, at somepoint!

Still need to watch Hell Teacher Nube with subs, although, I don't know, the live action wasn't really my thing, personally, plus they changed the character designs of the students (well they also set it in secondary school, rather than primary); Miki in the anime and manga has short hair with a ribbon or hairband, but the live action, she has twintails!

The actress playing her, also plays Misa in the Death Note Live Action Television Series!

Mayo Chiki, it is just amazing and not many anime nerds know about it!

Another series I need to get round to watching, at somepoint!

you can watch the sub version on kissanime, i watched it as it aired i think, it was pretty good ^_^

The anime or live action?

the anime, don't even know the difference between the 2

Difference between the anime and live action?

Not watched either version of Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, so I couldn't really say in relation to this series, but usually Live Actions vary quite a bit from the anime (and manga)!

I would say because of real world limitations, but that doesn't seem to always be the case, it's more like everything I guess (any book that gets adapted into a movie or series), they decide that what works in anime (and manga, although sometimes even they differ), wouldn't work in Live Action!

Difference between the anime and live action?

Not watched either version of Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, so I couldn't really say in relation to this series, but usually Live Actions vary quite a bit from the anime (and manga)!

I would say because of real world limitations, but that doesn't seem to always be the case, it's more like everything I guess (any book that gets adapted into a movie or series), they decide that what works in anime (and manga, although sometimes even they differ), wouldn't work in Live Action!

well probably not then, this is the link to it.

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Yamada-kun-to-7-nin-no-Majo-TV

Just had a look at your link, and a difference straight off, is the number of episodes; the anime has 12, whilst the live action has 8!

Quite often, or most Live Series I've watched, they quite often have fewer episodes than the anime, and usually not 12, 13, 24, 25 or 26, only two exceptions being Cutey Honey and Negima!!; I believe Cutey Honey's 26 episodes, and Negima!! is 25 episodes, but I'd have to check!

Thought I'd check what version was on kissanime (it's the anime), because sometimes, streaming sites aren't as "strict" to their name, in that a site with "anime" in their name might have cartoons or live action, on the grounds that they're anime styled cartoons, the live action's based on an anime, or that anime are cartoons, however let's not open that can of worms :D!

• Geano locked this topic