Snog, marry, Avoid

Xyro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I would marry you @Peacock <3

Idk what snog means, but if its good, then I would snog @Kirry and @Optic.

I would avoid @Daniel Hall

Lel, fun game.

;) you would have to buy me diner first xD

Marry:

Snog:

Avoid:

• Like 1

I barely know anyone on here so that either makes this harder or easier.

I'm gonna Marry zoop because I've had the most pleasant conversations with her

I'll Snog Evil Bunny of Doom because of their good music taste

I'll avoid John Jobs because he didn't get my joke about his anime dating site idea

• Funny 1

• 4 months later...

I'd snog @Cy~ ... I've already married her, so...

I'll marry @Kohloo ... since I've spoken with her the most out of the folks on the forum, and she's a lot of fun. Try not to hate me too much!

I'll avoid ... :-/

I'll avoid @drill ... he's no longer active on the forum, it seems, so I don't have to feel bad for singling him out! :o

• Informative 1

I'll marry @Kohloo ... since I've spoken with her the most out of the folks on the forum, and she's a lot of fun. Try not to hate me too much!

Oi, you fucker. You're already married! Though, I wouldn't mind a ménage à trois, under the right circumstances.

Anyways, now I'm going play. Buckle up suckers!

Gee.... Wait... This is actually really hard...

I'd snog @Orius and then run the fuck away.

I'd marry @Nectar and then turn myself into the authorities.

I'd avoid that one guy that joined last week and didn't post anything. Hell, I already forgot their name.

(Hugz @zoop, I'm only jking... Mostly. Probably!)

• Friendly 2
  • Winner 2

I'd marry @Nectar and then turn myself into the authorities.

Omai :o

I would snog @RyePotatoes because she's classy and fancy and I'd be proud of myself xD:P

I'd marry @zoop so that I might finally be able to learn how to cook to a vaguely competent level :D

Plus all the hiking and impressive views sounds fun

Plz marry me :o

I'd then have to avoid @Cy~ cuz she'll kill me for stealing zoop from her xD

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

I would snog @RyePotatoes because she's classy and fancy and I'd be proud of myself xD:P

Truth is before this I didn't know the meaning of snog :blush::blush: And thanks for the compliment? xD

I'll snog @Nectar cause he started it and I didn't know how to put it in a good way :P Hmmm, maybe because he watched Lucky Star and I really loved the anime. I can be really petty sometimes :P

Guess I'll marry my Onii-san @SanguineTear :P Just because I've known him for long and I trust him :D:blush::blush:<3<3

And I'll avoid @Ryuji cause I've got a bone to pick with him and he's not even here anyways but I'm a tsun tsun sometimes sooo it'll probably not work if he come and talk to me :crazy::meh::meh:

• Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

Hmmmm...

- Snog @zoop, since she (and @Cy~) are two of the few snoggable people I'm close with on AF. :P

- Marry @Cy~. <3 She's like the only other person who writes posts on AF as detailed and lengthy as me. I would honestly pick both snog and marry for her if I could... but life's not fair that way. :P

- Avoid a lot of people. I tend to avoid people whom I'm not close to yet... whether out of shyness or the desire to avoid conflict and drama, I'll leave that to your discretion. :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Snog- @Frost! I'm already in her harem and I have many times referred to her as my waifu, why wouldn't I snog her?

Marry- @Cy~ and @zoop! Yes, both of them. They're one entity, fight me.

Avoid- @RyePotatoes! But it's only for her safety. I love potatoes sooooo much, I don't want to accidentally cook her up and eat her! I do it out of love!

• Optimistic 1
  • Friendly 3

Snog- @Frost! I'm already in her harem and I have many times referred to her as my waifu, why wouldn't I snog her?

Avoid- @RyePotatoes! But it's only for her safety. I love potatoes sooooo much, I don't want to accidentally cook her up and eat her! I do it out of love!

HAHA. :P<3 I love you too Kohlooo <3

• Friendly 4

I would avoid Bernkastel because he ate Mr.Cake (long story) I would snog flambo because he knows Sakamaki Shuu and I would marry nobody.

Cause I'm a Rune Factory 3 Bachelorette and I gotta stay single.:hot::hot:

Please don't mind me. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE RAINBOWS!!^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

• Optimistic 1