Overly attached girlfriend!

Xyro

I wouldn't say my GF is the clingy type she isn't like over the top attached but she likes me if I had to choose though I would say psychopath even though she really isn't like that in heart she just does it to get weird people and annoying people away. And Xyro love that signature that's something my gf would definitely do :P

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I wouldn't say my GF is the clingy type she isn't like over the top attached but she likes me if I had to choose though I would say psychopath even though she really isn't like that in heart she just does it to get weird people and annoying people away. And Xyro love that signature that's something my gf would definitely do :P

I like your sig more ^w^

Its good inspiration :D

Solely because i'm a sadist myself, me and my sadist lover can enjoy hurting people together.

Violating_the_Village_anime.gif.78be16a81b3d99bb53b21a44b2b2838b.gif

<3Esdeath<3

Esdeath.gif.cd2b41cc7874ed2cba2d569ab15904e4.gif

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

If I had to chose, I would pick psychopath

just because....

your enemies wouldn't want to be around you with a psychopathic killer following you around.

29fb3751005758227472ec474d022a11f290473b_hq.jpg.ea2ab3ea6f4b2710d38bfd2dd7c21573.jpg

Besides, they are normally cute ^w^ (when they are not cutting up Innocent people, that is)

• Agree 1

tbh I'm not into any of these... I really like cold guys who pretend to not care (I must be a masochist xD) If I had to choose tho I'd go with the sadist type I suppose

(fk this is embarassing XP)

Bunny may or may not be (would be tbh since I have no bf) a bit towards the stalker kind...

• Like 2

Mmn..I am to scared to date so I doubt I'd choose any of those for a boyfriend. I can't stand the sadist type of guys who look down on the girl and think she's property.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

For some reason, I have a strong liking to the psychopaths and sadists. I've experienced annoying people in real life who like me and I really don't like that. Stalkers in our world are terrifying. Sadists can be really kinky people hahaha. Hidan from Naruto can be considered a sadist and he's one of my favorite characters. And I like psychopaths because they are I guess you can say unique.

Oh goodness, I am none of these lol but I agree with @Evil Bunny of Doom I like guys who act like they don't give a crap about anything but I enjoy guys who are slightly pervy like Usui in Maid Sama or Son Hak in Yona of the Dawn.. but I guess if I had to choose any of them I'd be Annoying, because I wanna make sure they are okay, besides it's fun to mess with people.. but I don't like people getting hurt. Hahaha this is kind of embarrassing!! *covers her red face*

>_< i would probably go annoying as i dont really get angry at annoying people but maybe a stalker watching my back for me would be nice idk stalkers just come across as looking out for me in my head but are probably scary in real life *blushes*

• 3 weeks later...

Part of me wants to say a Sadist, because my past choices in men pretty much equate up to that. xD

HOWEVER, for the sake of change, I'd say the annoying type. Because I'm also equally annoying. So I'm pretty sure we'd both just go on about it until one of us snapped. Which may be fun. xD

Well lads I'm single so I wouldn't really care what she is like as long as she is cute and well natured

• Like 1

;_; since when?

since Saturday she dumped me for no reason and was like "its the way of life deal with it"

;_; this... this is so wrong....

I know right and I thought she was nice and she expects me to still be friends with her....

• Geano locked this topic