Motivation!

Xyro

You know, as I have grown older, I feel like I need to say something

Not something stupid or short, but something that I want everyone to take to heart, and think hard about, because i'm already tired of this ^w^

What I have come to realize as I grow older, is that many people around me, hundreds, thousands of people, every day, suffer from some sought of problem that ultimately leads to them giving up on simple things, or more harshly, on their dreams.

I see it all the time. At school. at the gym. In public places.

Everybody in the world, no mater how big or small, feel they have a place and a value, and cant exceed this stature.

But to many seem to underrate themselves, placing their happiness and ultimate goals under everyone else, or worst yet, under their fears and depression.

This just has to stop guys/gals

Think of it like this:

Why do we have dreams, if they are not important?

We tell ourselves every day, that we are worthless, weak or pathetic, without a reason.

Enough is enough now.

Everyone in this world is amazing, creative, and an inspiration to one another.

We just have to one day learn to just follow what we ultimately want.

Because after all, life is not about the ending, its about the journey to success.

So please, feel free to love yourself and those around you, like you and others deserve. We are all amazing people in heart.

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

For me, you came a bit late boss (someone else might need those words of wisdom tho) XP.... Still, a push in the back is always welcome :D

You see, friend of mine sent me an article some time ago. It was a long one but, gawd, it's kept me motivated ever since. It practically said that good things are fking hard to achieve but if you don't even try and you'd rather find excuses for not doing so, then you really are pathetic and worthless. It's not a given that if you try you'll be rewarded, but if you don't try at all, you'll just be wasting your life away feeling sorry for yourself without ever giving you a chance. It's better to try and fail that not trying at all. We learn from our mistakes and even failure can be rewarding sometimes, as long as you don't let it get you down for long.

Those who fail are not failures. Those who give up are.

Honestly, I used to be like that for a long time. After reading that article, however, I had a long talk with myself and decided that I didn't wanna spend the rest of my life like that, always finding excuses and pitying myself. I blamed people, I blamed me not being good enough etc. But that shiet ain't get you nowhere. I've been feeling so fking great ever since I actually started doing stuff than just going along with life. Things don't always go the way I want them to, but I feel I'm getting there more and more each day, wherever 'there' might be.

You have to live, not just survive.

For me, living equals with creating. That's why I've chosen to study art. There are days when I screw up and make nothing but crap. Still, I'm trying my best and then come those other days when I finally get it right. That's just how it's supposed to be. Even the most successful of people have their ups and downs, it's all a part of life. If you really wanna make your dreams come true, you have to realise that it's not all gonna be a fun ride. It's gonna be painful and disappointing and hard sometimes. In the end, though, it's gonna be worth it.

Success is like being pregnant. Everyone congatulates you but no one knows how many times you got fked.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Funny 1

"We tell ourselves every day, that we are worthless, weak or pathetic, without a reason"

Not true, I have many reasons, all of them good, true and reasonable

although I can't really disagree (I still believe such stuff formyself as well) I'm not letting this stop me from doing stuff. You don't have to like yourself to do the stuff you like. I have realised these are two separate things. You can feel like trash and still achieve great things, that's what I believe

16lit7a.png.26f77f6c7e4084f8f926a95212eb3b46.png

• Like 3

although I can't really disagree (I still believe such stuff formyself as well) I'm not letting this stop me from doing stuff. You don't have to like yourself to do the stuff you like. I have realised these are two separate things. You can feel like trash and still achieve great things, that's what I believe

16lit7a.png.858d466c376244e28506cc369f258e17.png

JKm59Pj.gif.8bc92a7d3e0a8717f0db618b5def0c07.gif

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

• 1 month later...
You know, as I have grown older, I feel like I need to say something

Not something stupid or short, but something that I want everyone to take to heart, and think hard about, because i'm already tired of this ^w^

What I have come to realize as I grow older, is that many people around me, hundreds, thousands of people, every day, suffer from some sought of problem that ultimately leads to them giving up on simple things, or more harshly, on their dreams.

I see it all the time. At school. at the gym. In public places.

Everybody in the world, no mater how big or small, feel they have a place and a value, and cant exceed this stature.

But to many seem to underrate themselves, placing their happiness and ultimate goals under everyone else, or worst yet, under their fears and depression.

This just has to stop guys/gals

Think of it like this:

Why do we have dreams, if they are not important?

We tell ourselves every day, that we are worthless, weak or pathetic, without a reason.

Enough is enough now.

Everyone in this world is amazing, creative, and an inspiration to one another.

We just have to one day learn to just follow what we ultimately want.

Because after all, life is not about the ending, its about the journey to success.

So please, feel free to love yourself and those around you, like you and others deserve. We are all amazing people in heart.

Thank you.

Thank you, Xyro-Kun, for being so kind hearted and positive. I needed to read this today. ^-^

• Friendly 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This forum is very nice and motivational and so true. And for whatever reason people are depressed, if they are abused/teased by others or maybe they used to be a bad/horrible person, they can get through it. Because they can forgve themselves and change, or they can just accept that it doesnt matter what people say about them because they are great, I wish for everyone to be happy and at peace with themselves.

• Like 1