Introducing Myself to AF

Cirkadian

Hello everyone, I am Cirkadian. (Sir-Kay-Dee-An) lol. I am 26 living in The Frozen Wasteland. went from cartoons and comics to anime and reading manga since i was like 7 thanks to my dad and brother. i do not have a favorite anime or manga because i've seen and read too many choose (wouldn't even be fair to single all but one out and choose anyways lol) here is a small list of what i could think of off the top of the dome while creating my pofile - Anything by 'Hayao Miyazaki, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Wolfs Rain, Trigun, Evangelion, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Eureka 7, Sword Art Online, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Samurai Champloo, Blue Exorcist, Deadman Wonderland, Hellsing, Mushishi, Death Note, One Piece, Samurai 7, DragonBall, Magi, InuYasha, Berserk, Fairy Tail, K, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Attack On Titan, Lupin III, Noragami, and MANY MORE!! - if i do something wrong please inform me so i can make the correction.

Glad i found this forum and cant wait to dive in and explore!

• Like 3

Welcome to Anime Forum Cirkadian. I must say I really like your list especially putting Hayao Miyazaki he is by far Japanese best film director, producer, screenwriter, animator, author, and manga artist. Studio Ghibli is always a group that stays close to my heart.

• Like 1