Hey.

Lilith

Just joined the forum, and everything looks pretty cool.

I occasionally watch anime, as I do other things like play video games, listen to music, and watch YouTube more frequently.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Thank you. I'm currently playing a handful of games on my PSP, like Croc, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Impact, Doom, and LSD Dream Emulator to name a few. On my PS2, I recently got Need for Speed Underground as a present, and I'm looking forward to beating it, but I need to set time to do so. As for PC games, I occasionally play Audiosurf 2, by far my favorite music game, and Diablo 3, another favorite game of mine.

As for my favorite anime, it's currently Danganronpa, a show I've been watching lately, and Shinchan (if that counts).

Thank you. I'm currently playing a handful of games on my PSP, like Croc, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Impact, Doom, and LSD Dream Emulator to name a few. On my PS2, I recently got Need for Speed Underground as a present, and I'm looking forward to beating it, but I need to set time to do so. As for PC games, I occasionally play Audiosurf 2, by far my favorite music game, and Diablo 3, another favorite game of mine.

As for my favorite anime, it's currently Danganronpa, a show I've been watching lately, and Shinchan (if that counts).

Say no more, as Danganronpa is the greatest <3

(Welcome to the forums :D)

Hai Welcome to the forums xP i really liked need for speed carbon on my ps2 that game was just *_*

another Danganronpa fan yes, high 5 ^_^

hope you have fun ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome.

I'm new too lol. I like music and anime. I love sports mainly football but that's just watching it. I love playing basketball and netball. Orienteering is so much fun as well. I love online forums and meeting new people. I think strangers are friends you haven't met yet. Its soooo cool!!!! Right?

Welcome.

I'm new too lol. I like music and anime. I love sports mainly football but that's just watching it. I love playing basketball and netball. Orienteering is so much fun as well. I love online forums and meeting new people. I think strangers are friends you haven't met yet. Its soooo cool!!!! Right?

hold up.. you like playing basketball??

FINALLY SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET WHO PLAYS BASKETBALL

• Like 1

hold up.. you like playing basketball??

FINALLY SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET WHO PLAYS BASKETBALL

Lol yh I love playing basketball and netball. Its fun. I'm taking it that you like the sport to lol

• Like 1

Oh I love sports and basketball is one I play a lot every few days and I play it for a team I also play football (soccer) for a team

Oh I love sports and basketball is one I play a lot every few days and I play it for a team I also play football (soccer) for a team

I refuse to call football soccer. What other sports do you play ???