Oh.. Hi!

bootsies

I guess I forgot to say hello to everyone!

Well, I'm new here, not even a week yet and so far have met sooo many fantastic people. I wish to get to know more and more people every day! Learning different anime and manga recommendations! Such a wonderful place! You all are awesome and I hope to learn more about everyone! If you have any questions or want to talk, feel free to message me! I won't bite! (;

O-Chan.png.1200708add58205376a43e299641bf93.png

Hey Bootsies, I'm new in here as well. If you have any new anime you deem worthy of seeing let me know. I'm looking into getting a new series but with Anime its like jumping into the ocean without know where to go.

Hey Bootsies, I'm new in here as well. If you have any new anime you deem worthy of seeing let me know. I'm looking into getting a new series but with Anime its like jumping into the ocean without know where to go.

Oohhhhh one of my all time favorites that I recommend to anyone is Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun! it's so funny and definitely a good watch! the art work is good too! It had me laughing so hard within the first 5 minutes! let me know how you like that one if you end up watching it!

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone! I’ve come back, and I’m sorry I haven’t been around! I’ve still been watching as much anime as I have in the past, I hope to continue to be more frequent and around! I have so much to talk about with everyone! ^.^

• Like 1

Welcome back @bootsies

I clearly remember you from back then when we used to talk on the AF chatbox, some of us have gradually noticed your absence in the chat since you left without any note. I hope we'll see you more frequently here.

Good to have you back.

• Like 1

@Muco How've you been?! I've had a lot of sickness and stuff these past 2 years, I now have a dog, that's in training to be my service dog and I'm getting back in order! so we should catch up soon! (:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bootsies said:

@Muco How've you been?! I've had a lot of sickness and stuff these past 2 years, I now have a dog, that's in training to be my service dog and I'm getting back in order! so we should catch up soon! 🙂

I have been doing fine, studying at the moment, thanks for asking. How are you? I certainly hope you were able to recover from your illness as good as you could.

Every Human's Friend - Dogs. Take good care of yourself and your new companion. Hence, good luck with catching up, see you later.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Welcome bootsies :) thathat looks just like the spirit animal from Hiiro no Kakera :)

You are correct! I love that anime soooo much! I'm currently watching a similar one!