ReLIFE

Ryuji

[mal type=anime id=30015]

I've heard so many good things about ReLIFE manga that I'll be disappointed if this anime is anything less than spectacular! It sounds awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the fact that all 13 episodes came out on the same day, I shall only be watching 1 per week to stretch it out.

Episode 1 was pretty good. I find it a little painful to watch people make fools of themselves but I was kind of expecting it when you have a 27 year old take a pill and revert back to 17 years old and go back to high school. I'm looking forward to seeing where this anime goes with this concept. I may have to start reading the manga if I enjoy the anime.

• 1 year later...

I started reading the manga and I was not  Loving it  ..cause they dragged out the start before he takes the pill 

..but I am so pleased I kept reading cause I feel once he exactly starts the experiment and all the characters are introduced it’s so good. And the anime deffo of me didn’t disappoint. Chizuru was my have loved how direct she was..feel like life would be so much easier if we all had a little bit of her attitude. 👍