What anime is this from?

Devin

Thought it was, no idea why I knew, except the image context, but I think it was the characters that looked familiar to me, again not sure how!

Haven't watched many hentai, usually only those with non-hentai sequels; MEZZO Forte (and MEZZO DSA), Canvas (and Canvas 2) and Kite (and Kite Liberator)!

I'm a completionist, have to watch everything associated, so I guess at somepoint, I'll have to watch the hentai version of Magic Canan, and the hentai OVA for Triangle Heart too!

On the subject of hentai, I do have a vague recollection of a mecha hentai in my head, can't remember if it's kinda like Mahoromatic, where it's robot girls, or if it's just normal mecha, pilots flying robots, think one of the girls had long red/pink hair, possibly as twintails!

I probably have an image, and maybe even the title of the series, somewhere on a computer or peripheral, but any help would be appreciated!

Apologies Devin for piggybacking off your thread, if I think of the title of your series, I'll mention it, although I don't think I will, how I knew it was hentai, beyond the image context, is beyond me :D!

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic