Best horror anime?

Midnight Faolan

So, I am personally a big fan of horror anime. I love them! I've seen Tokyo Ghoul, Shiki, Deadman Wonderland, Another, etc. It grabs my interest and gets my blood pumping with the crazy excitement and tragic unexpected events.

But I wanna know from everyone else what you think is the best horror anime! It can also be a manga that you may have read as well. I just wanna see what everybody thinks and find a new anime to watch if I haven't seen it yet. ^-^

• 4 months later...
So, I am personally a big fan of horror anime. I love them! I've seen Tokyo Ghoul, Shiki, Deadman Wonderland, Another, etc. It grabs my interest and gets my blood pumping with the crazy excitement and tragic unexpected events.

But I wanna know from everyone else what you think is the best horror anime! It can also be a manga that you may have read as well. I just wanna see what everybody thinks and find a new anime to watch if I haven't seen it yet. ^-^

I would say that the best horror anime would have to be Hellsing Ultimate.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I would say Berserk the manga. Because it went all out. Although it might not be considered horror? and maybe just gory....

If its anything like corpse party, I need to read it!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic