Feedback requested on Light Theme and Portal

Optic

Hello everyone,

Hope you're doing well!

Anime Forums Purinda

As pretty as the current themes are, there has been a lot of demand for a light theme that is both easier on the eyes and works well on other devices.

If you have a moment, please give Anime Forums Purinda a try and let me know what you think. You can change themes by clicking the current theme name on the bottom left of the page.

anime-forums-purinda.thumb.jpg.12e4f801f96b2608f58e2c1a2664cbb5.jpg

Portal

A Portal has also been in the works for awhile to help showcase different areas of Anime Forums in one page. The slider on this Portal will reflect the Current Season of airing anime - though this is currently a work in progress.

Once you have changed your theme to Anime Forums Purinda, please also give the Portal a try by using the Featured Threads link:

https://animeforums.net/threads/featured

You may also notice that Anime Reviews (formerly Anime Landing Pages) are back, I will post more details about this towards the end of this week.

anime-forums-purinda2.thumb.jpg.255290bae51469ee61abae537f8bf5de.jpg

It is my aim to make this the new default theme whilst also maintaining the other darker themes. Any feedback on both the theme and Portal would greatly be appreciated, thanks!

Edited by Guest

As pretty as the current themes are, there has been a lot of demand for a light theme that is both easier on the eyes

In terms of the format, I love it.

In terms of the colors, I'm not a fan of it. (hurts my eyes) Could we get a darker version of this theme too?

Thanks for the feedback @Ryuji and @Sloth_chocolate . I am a little surprised the colours seem too bright as they are light greys?

For now, no plans for a dark theme as the other themes fit that nicely.

Will tweak it some more and give it a trial run as the default later down the track.

For now, no plans for a dark theme as the other themes fit that nicely.

That's a shame. I love the format, it's just that my sensitive eyes just can't handle the light colors.