Super Sonico!

iQbliviqn_

Hey there. Im sure none of you know me but idgaf. This is about something you might not have known. Super Sonic was a mascot for a game company. She got very popular she got her own anime. Now their making a game for her. Where you are a photographer and you meet sonico. I Dont wanna spoil it for you but I Think you'll love it! So go look up when its gonna come out. But I Do know for sure its coming out for steam. And maybye for 3Ds. Good Bye!Sonico-Production-Ann.jpg.5c0a6aa202cd3063db8833b8f7a3832d.jpg

• Informative 1

Yeah, I found out earlier this morning that the game is out on Steam: Sonicomi

I didn't know she had her own anime ;o plus it's crafted by the studios that made my favorite anime. Thanks for the info and I'll most likely to check the anime out whenever possible :D

I've also seen her headphones before in Yandere Simulator, I guess that's where it came from.

Yeah, I found out earlier this morning that the game is out on Steam: Sonicomi

I didn't know she had her own anime ;o plus it's crafted by the studios that made my favorite anime. Thanks for the info and I'll most likely to check the anime out whenever possible :D

I've also seen her headphones before in Yandere Simulator, I guess that's where it came from.

I Thought it was litterly drilled into her head 0-0

super-sonico-plot.jpg.c6653fb0db112d98f4009b1d4ed8fbb7.jpg

Actually, not watched it yet, need to get round to it though!

Super Sonic was a mascot for a game company. She got very popular she got her own anime. Now their making a game for her. Where you are a photographer and you meet sonico. I Dont wanna spoil it for you but I Think you'll love it! So go look up when its gonna come out. But I Do know for sure its coming out for steam. And maybye for 3Ds. Good Bye!

You know that the games came before the anime?

SoniComi, the game that will be on Steam came out in Japan back in 2011, that's three years before the anime!

SoniPro is for 3DS, and I wouldn't mind playing it, but would have to import a Japanese 3DS, unless anyone knows how to crack/trick the region locking!

Super Sonico is also to appear in Super Heroine Chronicle, and has appeared in a variety of games, usually Japanese, however a notable exception is Saints Row the Third!!

I have yet to check this fact, but it appears to be a fact regularly batted about the internet!

List of the other games, not mentioned (the ones in which Sonico cameos in), can be found here: Games - Super Sonico wikia!

I Thought it was litterly drilled into her head 0-0

I have seen an image to that effect, however a search of the internet just then, I couldn't find it!

I have a feeling that I might have seen it on funnymama, which is down at the moment!

That said, if it was on funnymama, the chances of me finding it on my computer after searching (for a while), are higher than if it was from an image site!

However, I have managed to find the image through an article on Crunchyroll, I just changed my search parameters, and I found a link, which in turn pointed me to the Crunchyroll link!

[spoiler=WARNING: removing her headphones is hazardous to her health!]

BdtUMlcCcAAJcXB.jpg.612f6aa1504f3f05cb47d4a56adbb447.jpg

Crunchyroll article; don't let the title of Super Sonico child version figure preview confuse you, just scroll past, and it's the last image on the page, if the image above has stopped displaying!

Anywho..., now onto a couple of things that are not in response to previous posts!

Before SoniAni

There was a parody opening to Puella Magi Madoka Magica, featuring... Super Sonico!!

It also features Watanuki Fuuri and Fujimi Suzu, so it's logical to assume it was developed to drum up interest for SoniAni!

[spoiler=Puella Magi Super Sonico Opening]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY784DfSgRM

Kawaru wa yo!

I'll discuss the parody opening a bit more later, so slightly moving on!

There is also artwork for the parody; it appears it was all part of an April Fool's, which sounds vaguely familiar!

[spoiler=Super Sonico as...]

I also came across a fanart on the same concept, and an image of her as another magical girl:

Last cosplay example I'm aware of, is Sonico as Saber from Fate/Stay Night, however, can't track down the official image, and the images I've found today, are different to the one I've found previously:

*Red Saber was developed as a new servant for the Fate/Extra games, along with Caster - warning spoilers!

The title's a reference to Cutey Honey! Was thinking of putting an adaptation of the pre-transformation quote, but thought it would be too long, and not sure if I can remember it word for word!

There can only be one Super girl?

As well as Super Sonico, there are two more "Super girls"; Super Pochako and Super Taruko!

However, it appears that the two of them have not broken out of the realms of figures and internet images, which is a shame, although there is debate as to whether Pochako did make a "before" cameo in SoniAni!

[spoiler=The other "Super girls&quot]I actually have a Super Pochako figure, and a Super Sonico figure, they're actually a set, and fit together; the bases are semi-circles!

Super Pochako did have an April Fool's focused on her, PochaComi, a game "in the works" based around being Pochako's manager, charting her success to idol...dom, stardom!

Unfortunately, this was an April Fool's, however they created a whole website, with pictures!

Another unfortunately, is that they didn't host this website forever, and it has been taken down, however, if you can find a link (I might have it somewhere on the computer, but I'd have to look), there is a cached version, somewhere!

Still, if you just want pictures, Crunchyroll can facilitate:

Now, Super Taruko, I don't really know much about her personally, however it appears that Crunchyroll is here to save the day again!

Appears she was created just under a year ago, and is described as a bit more dour and delusional!

Crunchyroll also have a couple of pictures, one showing that the headphones aren't drilled into them, or they aren't with Taruko anyway, however the article is tagged as NSFW!

There's nothing naughty about any of the images, just don't open the article when others can see:

Back to Parody

Ok, so last bit, was that I was going to talk more about the Puella Magi Madoka Magica opening!

[spoiler=How parody could better match original]If it had not been developed to drum up interest for SoniAni, I feel that they could have better matched the parody opening with the actual opening:

• Tomoe Mami - Nitroplus does have a character with blonde hair, that they could have used, the recently mentioned, Pochako;
  • Sayaka Miki - Nitroplus does have a character with blue hair, that they could have used, Garnet;
  • Kiyoko Sakura - Nitroplus does have a character with red hair -well pink, but a darker shade to Sonico-, that they could have used, Spica!

As Suzu and Akemi Homura both have black hair, logically this speaks for itself, however with this line up, it does mean Fuuri has gotten the boot, unless she's sidelined to the role of Shizuki Hitomi!

Plus, re-watching the opening before, Garnet and Spica, along with Mira do feature in the opening (although possibly not "as" Miki and Sakura), so perhaps I should "re-cast" Kasakabe Amaho as Miki, and Hinoke Yuka as Sakura!

Although, that's just picking straight from the "alternatives" in Sumaga, which is the game that Garnet, Spica and Mira are from, I could look at other Nitroplus titles, however, I will stop here, I think!

Final Words

A bit of trivia, Fuuri and Suzu come from the Nitroplus game, Axanael!

EDIT: Managed to find the image of Sonico with her headphone's literally attached to her!

Edited by Guest