Rate the person above you's profile pic

Necros

• 2 weeks later...

6/10, I suppose.

Not a bad avatar. No obvious compression artifacts, or anything of the sort... video game character, I assume? Fairly average, overall, though I confess to having a bias toward cutesy anime girl avatars.

6/10, I suppose.

Not a bad avatar. No obvious compression artifacts, or anything of the sort... video game character, I assume? Fairly average, overall, though I confess to having a bias toward cutesy anime girl avatars.

You get a 10/10, because yours makes me think of what an anime made by Disney would be like, and I'm definitely okay with that. As for what my Avatar is, it's character named Sorey who's from the game Tales of Zesteria, and the anime called Tales of Zesteria the X.

• Informative 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7/10. I like the transparency effect.

10/10. Chibi-Okabe really captures the character's overall feel - while at the same time feeling like a great fit for you. :D

Also, if you like transparent avatars, you can use this if you like.

avatarz.png.295d0cc4d7ed3619de2b6bc196c58c07.png

• Useful 1

zoooooop

I like your current avatar. I'd say about a 7/10.

Riesbyfe and zoop go together so well and so often that now that it has become your signature. I really like yours and Cy~'s permanent installations of characters to use alongside your names.

I think I preferred your last one, with the hoodie (I think?) That one gets a 9. :D

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...