Pokemon Go

Davis

It's become an annoying, unavoidable trend, every normie with a smartphone plays it, pretending like they know everything about Pokemon now- keep in mind these are the same people who will in fact criticize anyone playing a main series Pokemon game, calling them too old to be playing it. Wow- I'm triggered, aren't I?

• Agree 1

It's become an annoying, unavoidable trend, every normie with a smartphone plays it, pretending like they know everything about Pokemon now- keep in mind these are the same people who will in fact criticize anyone playing a main series Pokemon game, calling them too old to be playing it. Wow- I'm triggered, aren't I?

you're so right about that ;-;

i really love pokemon so i couldn't help playing the game but man, the mainstreamness is annoying

And I have been hearing things in the news about people playing Pokémon Go, while their driving!!!

I hear they're going to introduce a law to prevent that... I'm sure there was already a law, one that banned any use of a phone whilst driving (unless handsfree), so by inference, this means Pokémon GO!, as well!

That said, I'm sure I saw someone driving whilst on their mobile phone today, perhaps she was playing Pokémon GO!, before it's banned ;)!

every normie with a smartphone plays it, pretending like they know everything about Pokemon now- keep in mind these are the same people who will in fact criticize anyone playing a main series Pokemon game, calling them too old to be playing it.

Indeed, that sounds like a number of Pokémon GO! players, quite probably they played at least one of the earlier games, but as you said criticise anyone still playing from the main series, I personally don't see the difference, well, much difference!

Although not quite an example of calling out a Pokémon GO! player on their knowledge of Pokémon, a friend of mine mentioned that he didn't know how both Jolteon and Vaporeon were effective against Gyarados, to which I threw on a labcoat and answered him that Vaporeon should have ice attacks, and Gyarados is a Water/Flying type... for some reason ;)!

I could technically be referred to as the reverse of those Pokémon GO! players that criticise, as I have referred to them as casual gamers, jokingly!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the game seemed like a good idea at the time to the creators but reall, its a stupid game; Or rather the people who play it are stupid, either way its not doing much good for anyone.

One of my friends broke there foot playing it, another one of my friends was hospitalized after falling backward off a steep declining hill on a walking trail and breaking his arm as well as sustaining head injury's; After having been stitched up and told to remain in bed he got ahold of pokemon-go again and got out of bed to go find a pokemon, but he got caught by the doctors and put back in bed to heal.

Idk, I think only people who are well aware of there surroundings should paly pokemon-go.

That's my opinion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I played pokemon Go for 1 month upto level 24 then I stop playing because there are a lot of cheaters on our region. The game became boring as you play it continuously. Now, my friends are also quitting one by one. If they put a friendly battle even not in the gym, it will be great.

Regards,

Gustavo Woltmann