Bleach is ending

IntoMyWorld

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
They might continue it, you never know. Like Naruto they may make a spinn off of it and go with a 'new generation' of characters.

for some spinoffs can be bad like how I felt with the spin of to the fate series in to magical girl "Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA" didn't really get in to it from then

but it looks like im getting more of the original series coming - Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel 2017 :)

Edited by Guest

To be honest I'm ready for it to end. I started with watching the anime a decade ago, then migrated to the manga. But I personally feel like both (especially the anime) were dragged out longer than they should have been.

What do you all think???

To be honest I'm ready for it to end. I started with watching the anime a decade ago, then migrated to the manga. But I personally feel like both (especially the anime) were dragged out longer than they should have been.

What do you all think???

Yeah. I think a story needs a good ending point. I absolutely don't care for stories that almost never end.

I know the Bio Booster Armor Guyver manga has been ongoing since the mid 80's and it's still not over. Only the chapters have gotten shorter.

For those of you who have never heard of it. Here is a link on the wikipedia explaining the origins of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bio_Booster_Armor_Guyver

hi.what i think is bleach is an irreplaceable series. not any series that i have watched until know is in comparison with bleach. i have all episodes and watched all arcs of anime. but i don't like reading manga . but bleach is my fav anime hope it will continue as an anime .i hpe ichigo will endup with orihime. and rukia with renji.

Edited by Guest

hi.what i think is bleach is an irreplaceable series. not any series that i have watched until know is in comparison with bleach. i have all episodes and watched all arcs of anime. but i don't like reading manga . but bleach is my fav anime hope it will continue as an anime .i hpe ichigo will endup with orihime. and rukia with renji.

Maybe if we're all lucky. They'll chip out another anime series to wrap things up.

Edited by Guest