Pokémon General Discussion

Optic

What is your favourite Pokémon of all time and why? And please don't say Pikachu ;) jks

For me it would have to be Suicune!

suicune-01.jpg.15b712300f5ac22d255741ce389c2642.jpg

Suicune is my favourite because he is really graceful, he is blue, has awesome beam attacks and glows an awesome blue. And being a legendary helps too. :P

How about you?

• 1 month later...

Vulpix is my favourite Pokemon because she is so cute and looks like a fox :) I was devastated when she left the series! My second favourite would be Ponyta because I love horses and would love to imagine what it would be like riding a pony with flames on it :)

Pikachu, Charmander and Squirtle.

Sadly, these are the only ones I can remember after I stopped watching Pokémon.

#flopfan :(

Yikes, how long did you watch Pokemon for? Well at least you remembered two of the best Pokemon including Charmander :P I was so sad when he evolved.

I only watched the first two seasons. I am sure I stopped after Adventures on the Orange Islands.

I love Charmander's design! I also wish he hadn't evolved into Charmeleon and then Charizard.

His disobedience to Ash after evolving was annoying as well. :D

• 2 weeks later...

As a kid, Charmeleon drove me insane. I thought, how could such a cute Pokemon turn into this ugly bitchy creature? Haha. Though I still don't like Charmeleon I do like Charizard now that he likes Ash :) I cried when he left Ash but he always returns when Ash needs him the most.

Why did you stop watching after Orange Islands?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I stopped watching after Advanced Generation (when Misty was placed with May). Believe it or not @@Bioengineered, we used to have a Pokémon fansite many years ago called "The Pocket Monsters Network! Yes I know, how original :P

@@Caroline, did you ever stop watching the series?

Yeah I did. Halfway through the Hoenn series I stopped watching. I got really bored with it after they changed the voice actors. But I am surprised you stopped watching it after Misty left considering you were obsessed with May! And yes, I remember the fansite quite well. Its weird growing up, I really did prefer May over Misty but now I realise Misty was way better haha.

Not even Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin or Manaphy? ^^

I really like Lugia! This is because of the Pokemon Silver game back then, when it came out and I saw Lugia on the cover I was hooked!

But I am surprised you stopped watching it after Misty left considering you were obsessed with May!

I remember Jedi_Amara and I used to write episode guides for it. xD But yeah, I suppose I just lost interest as the story just dragged on. As long as Ash is the main protagonist it will always drag on, which was why I really liked that spin-off series featuring Red and Green (based on the first Pokemon games). Would like to see more spin-offs with different main characters. :)

Does anyone have a favourite Legendary besides all the other pokemon? Yes @@Optic I know Suicune xD

Yes!! Suicune.. oh wait. :D

I remember Jedi_Amara and I used to write episode guides for it. xD But yeah, I suppose I just lost interest as the story just dragged on. As long as Ash is the main protagonist it will always drag on, which was why I really liked that spin-off series featuring Red and Green (based on the first Pokemon games). Would like to see more spin-offs with different main characters. :)

Yes!! Suicune.. oh wait. :D

Honestly, I just want them to end Ash's adventures with him becoming a Pokemon Master... I need to see him become a Pokemon Master before I die!! But I guess they feel they can't replace his character since they might lose Pikachu but then Ash is always leaving his Pokemon behind so maybe its time his Pokemon leave him behind :P

Haha, I just hope to see Ash grow older at least once. If Pokemon was more like the Pokemon Origins, I guess I would still be watching it

The funny thing is that he was getting older originally since in the third movie they mention it being a year since Ash and Pikachu had met so he was obviously 11... then they changed the animation, de-aged him and made him look really, really young. Such a shame.

Maybe we should change the topic name to Pokemon in general because we seem to talk about everything that is Pokemon related in here ^^

I changed the thread's name. :)

Haha, I just hope to see Ash grow older at least once. If Pokemon was more like the Pokemon Origins, I guess I would still be watching it

It's as if Pokémon trainers never age. :confused:

Maybe we should change the topic name to Pokemon in general because we seem to talk about everything that is Pokemon related in here ^^

Good call ND. Thanks Caroline for doing that.

Who knows, maybe Ash has a Celebi and has been using it to go back time, or maybe he once caught a Jirachi and made a wish to never grow old

Sounds like a really good theory! Remember the GS ball mystery? Originally there was meant to be a Celebi in there but then they had to ditch that idea when they decided to make a movie about it instead so then they never mentioned the ball ever again but since I think the ball is still on him, then that is why he stopped getting older :P

What was your favourite Season?

I really loved Johto because it was the first time there were a lot of new Pokemons and I remember everyone here was like "OMG 100 new Pokemons!!!" it was insane! Plus Silver & Gold & Crystal are my favourite Pokemon games as well. <3

My favourite seasons are the first season and the Orange Islands :) I liked how in the Orange Island season it wasn't connected to a game so the anime writers could do anything they wanted to.

Really weird though how I noticed while re-watching the first season that all of his badges were handed to him :(

I haven't watched Pokémon past the second or third movie; whichever one had that girl with the flute, and involved Entei.

My favourite pokémon itself... I'm not too sure. I have a lot of favourites. Zubat, Noibat, Mawile, Gardevoir, Gothitelle, Trevenant, Joltik, Ariados.

I'm currently playing a sort of themed/roleplay run through Pokémon Y, to try and spice it up. I'm only using grass, poison, bug, ghost, dark, and bat-types. I love bats. It makes the game a bit harder, which is cool. Though I am also using a Tyrunt and Mawile. Mawile is sort of my mascot, and Tyrunt is there because dinosaurs are cute.

• Geano locked this topic