Anime & Dreams

No, this is not a thread about how anime has inspired you to chase your dreams or anything like that.

I'm talking about actual dreams, the one you see while you're sleeping. And what I wanna know is if you've ever seen anime-related dreams.

I recently had this pretty funny dream about some random drug dealers that had captured me and my partner because I had gotten involved in their dirty affairs. Surprisingly, my partner was Aomine from KNB and that's kinda weird because he was one of the characters I didn't like very much :P

I've had many other dreams in the past in which anime/game characters are involved (mostly pokemon xP) and they are always super weird and funny (I was once on a witch hunt with my umbreon near an aerodactyl airport) and they are the dreams I enjoy the most.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has these dreams... at least I hope so... ( @Xyro Donatus you're excluded because you make your dreams >.> )

• Funny 1

anime dreams are very fun i sometime dream like im actually having friends that care for me. i dream about character from anime like krul from seraph of the end.

i am sorry for english. try to learn

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I remember having a dream after I read ReLIFE and that I was actually doing it, it was so fun :P

ive had dreams of watching episodes of shows or videos and the next day theres a new video and its very close to the dream before like if its a gaming video it would be the same character although they arent ocmmon to see in the game at the time and it would be the same youtuber, same goes for anime maybe thats because the plot can be predictable but the episode always seems to be pretty accurate to the dream although this doesnt happen crazy often just often enough to know and i remember it well.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

I have had lots of dreams about anime!~

And some of those dreams inspire me to make anime fanfiction! :D

Also, I remember having this one anime dream where I was a character in the anime Lucky Star, and my name was Miiko ( Is that even Japanese??? ). And all I can remember is getting hugged by Konata a million times, and getting scolded by Kagami for some reason xD. It was a very strange dream.

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can only recall two dreams I had many years ago. One dealt with Sailor Moon. Don't remember much about it other than my interacting with the inners somehow and understanding them despite their speaking Japanese.

The other was a dream about Digimon Adventure/Adventure 02. I dreamt up an alt ending to 02 before it actually aired in Japan. I wrote it all down and turned it into a fic.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

• Geano locked this topic