Identify anime - adopted by seraphim

Cameron

Question

i do not know what is the title of the anime that i've watched last year...it was like he was adopted by the seraphim or some spirits on the mountain then raised him like their own family...one day while exploring on the other ruin,he found a young lady was lying on the ground and he immediately help her and took her in his house to give aid to the young lady...that young lady was a knight but unfortunately the young man didn't know what is the like of the outer world i mean he's been in the mountain since baby till he get teenager...the seraph that adopted him can not seen by the normal people but he is the only human that can see them normally... i couldn't imagine im troubling myself to regain my lost memories about this anime...i hope someone can help me out here?please tell me or suggest some titles about this anime?

7 answers to this question

yeah it was to get people ready for the story of the "Tales of" game "Tales of Zestiria" and it's an amazing game just as all of their games

I really recommend them

But normally they don't make an anime about those games, only an episode....

BUT YOU'RE IN LUCK, they made an anime about it "Tales of Zestiria X"

I haven't seen it up to date yet (and it starts completely differently from the game and the episode you saw) but personally if you want to watch it for the story I recommend you watch a playthrough of the game

But if you really want watch it, then here's a link

(http://kissanime.to/Anime/Tales-of-Zestiria-the-X-Cross)

yeah it was to get people ready for the story of the "Tales of" game "Tales of Zestiria" and it's an amazing game just as all of their games

I really recommend them

But normally they don't make an anime about those games, only an episode....

BUT YOU'RE IN LUCK, they made an anime about it "Tales of Zestiria X"

I haven't seen it up to date yet (and it starts completely differently from the game and the episode you saw) but personally if you want to watch it for the story I recommend you watch a playthrough of the game

But if you really want watch it, then here's a link

(http://kissanime.to/Anime/Tales-of-Zestiria-the-X-Cross)

=> thanks bro i owe you one ^_^ got to check this first if it's really the anime that i've watched last year

• Like 1

=> thanks bro i owe you one ^_^ got to check this first if it's really the anime that i've watched last year

No problem! anytime :)

Pretty sure it's the series you're looking for :)

• Like 1

No problem! anytime :)

Pretty sure it's the series you're looking for :)

=> i am watching it now,and on the first episode i saw the princess that i am surely about what i said earlier 'young lady lying on the ground' and the enemy turns into something.... Damn it!!! i am so happy you helped me about that...actually i barely recalling this anime for almost 3months hahaha stupid me ^_^...anyways... thank you so much ^_^

=> i am watching it now,and on the first episode i saw the princess that i am surely about what i said earlier 'young lady lying on the ground' and the enemy turns into something.... Damn it!!! i am so happy you helped me about that...actually i barely recalling this anime for almost 3months hahaha stupid me ^_^...anyways... thank you so much ^_^

Haha no problem man :)

glad to help :D