My Intro~ o/

OverlyFriendly

So... as you can see my username is OverlyFriendly... I'm not sure if I'm actually overly friendly but the name kinda stuck with me after using it in another forum...

Though please call me Oly~ o/

Short simple nickname!

I don't know if I ever will be truly active here... I'm usually busy on another forum and discord so.. who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is my second forum btw~

I wanted to go on a Xenoforo forum because I'm already fimiliar with them~

I'm not exactly an anime fan either... I used to be. I'm more into mangas and webnovels/lightnovels.

Anime is what started me off though so of course it has it's own little special place in my heart ~ <3

My favourite anime right now though. . . has to be Zankyou no Terror. I watched it when it first came out and decided to binge watch it again a couple weeks ago~

I absolutley love the OST <3

So... as you can see my username is OverlyFriendly... I'm not sure if I'm actually overly friendly but the name kinda stuck with me after using it in another forum...

Though please call me Oly~ o/

Short simple nickname!

I don't know if I ever will be truly active here... I'm usually busy on another forum and discord so.. who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is my second forum btw~

I wanted to go on a Xenoforo forum because I'm already fimiliar with them~

I'm not exactly an anime fan either... I used to be. I'm more into mangas and webnovels/lightnovels.

Anime is what started me off though so of course it has it's own little special place in my heart ~ <3

My favourite anime right now though. . . has to be Zankyou no Terror. I watched it when it first came out and decided to binge watch it again a couple weeks ago~

I absolutley love the OST <3

I'm the same way! It was anime that I got into first. But then I started reading manga (and recently stuff on Webtoon), and now I don't really watch anime all that much anymore.

Welcome to the forum ^-^