The names Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki

Hi, my names Ryuzaki, but you can call me Ryu. I'm 16, like reading, writing, Roleplay (Of the non-sexual kind), Gaming, and Cards Against Humanity. I love anime, and some series I've recently watched or am currently watching are Danganronpa, Danganronpa 3, Dragon Ball Super, Bakemonogatari, SAO (Regretfully), Code Geass, and Tokyo Ghoul. My one true Waifu is Neptune. Thats about as in depth of character development I have.

Hi, my names Ryuzaki, but you can call me Ryu. I'm 16, like reading, writing, Roleplay (Of the non-sexual kind), Gaming, and Cards Against Humanity. I love anime, and some series I've recently watched or am currently watching are Danganronpa, Danganronpa 3, Dragon Ball Super, Bakemonogatari, SAO (Regretfully), Code Geass, and Tokyo Ghoul. My one true Waifu is Neptune. Thats about as in depth of character development I have.

Oh One Of those people EH? :)

I feel like people who don't like SAO don't actually understand what it's trying to achieve xD

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

i dont like SAO as it had a decent plot and then turned it terrible with ounces of fanservice and constant side hoes while asuna constantly keeps falling for the same traps and keeps getting captured even though she was really badass at the start of the series and wouldnt take shit from now one.

• Agree 1

i dont like SAO as it had a decent plot and then turned it terrible with ounces of fanservice and constant side hoes while asuna constantly keeps falling for the same traps and keeps getting captured even though she was really badass at the start of the series and wouldnt take s*** from now one.

But that's cause you don't understand the point of SAO, All that fanservice is thier to get hormonal teenagers to watch, but if you actually analyse the back story and the theological and emotional/psychological elements of SAO it becomes quite deep. But hey, My opinion xD

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

i dont like SAO as it had a decent plot and then turned it terrible with ounces of fanservice and constant side hoes while asuna constantly keeps falling for the same traps and keeps getting captured even though she was really badass at the start of the series and wouldnt take s*** from now one.

This is why I didn't like SAO. Kirito's Rejected Women's Club was overflowing.

Well "KIRITO'S REJECTED WOMENS CLUB"

Isin't actually what the anime is about FACT

So try again....

I'm not going to argue with you and give you what you want. You stated your opinion, somebody else stated theirs, I stated mine and agreed with aforementioned person, its not worth the argument, nobody did ANYTHING wrong.

I'm not going to argue with you and give you what you want. You stated your opinion, somebody else stated theirs, I stated mine and agreed with aforementioned person, its not worth the argument, nobody did ANYTHING wrong.

But your's isin't so much a opinion, it's a misinformed analysis

If you think i want to argue with you stop flattering yourself

• Dislike 1

Anyway, Welcome to the forums!, Sorry about being like this, but once you know my personality you'll understand.

I like debates xD.

It's not meant to be taken as mean!

This^ is not the same as this:

But your's isin't so much a opinion, it's a misinformed analysis

If you think i want to argue with you stop flattering yourself

Also, anything can be an opinion, this is the internet, and I dont analyze anime I dont like because then I have to re-watch every painful episode and.... I'm ranting. Just to let it be known, I'm stubborn with my opinion and you WONT change it, on anything.

Anyway, Welcome to the forums!, Sorry about being like this, but once you know my personality you'll understand.

I like debates xD.

It's not meant to be taken as mean!

You liking debates doesn't justify starting crap on a whim, you're not special.

• Like 2

Welcome to AF and I'm just going to state my opinion that I don't think Sloth was doing anything wrong to me it looked like people were getting touchy on others opinions. This is an anime forum where we come to find like minded people and enjoy ourselves not fight over who's right or wrong.

This^ is not the same as this:

Also, anything can be an opinion, this is the internet, and I dont analyze anime I dont like because then I have to re-watch every painful episode and.... I'm ranting. Just to let it be known, I'm stubborn with my opinion and you WONT change it, on anything.

I will admit, i was a tad touchy that day, my uncle died and i had to go to the funeral that afternoon.

But as stated that is no reason to come on here and be mean, so i apologise!, enjoy your stay :)

• Creative 1

I will admit, i was a tad touchy that day, my uncle died and i had to go to the funeral that afternoon.

But as stated that is no reason to come on here and be mean, so i apologise!, enjoy your stay :)

i agree with you about the opinionated realm of internet sites and the discusions around them so dont sweat it. ieveryone has knowledge and experience thats different from others so what you know and are sure of may be totally off to others like the kids o anime that i run into, screaming that some show called Naruto is the best ever no matter what and even though i watched it when it started years ago and its still on so it cant be even the ok show it used to be for like 2 seasons. and they are like 13-16 no offense but they are so that makes them right about anything cause they dont realize the guy they are shootin mouth to is 35 and been watchin anime since the early 80's an they dont know anything new to say to me except it is a good anime! like thats the resolution to the under average anime that i have seen since Bleach stopped in 2008. all the other stuff is mostly little kids that are acting stupid but can always take care of all enemies and situations its weak and so rediculous especially to anyone that has knowledge of the industry and the available anime from just a few years ago......................... that was the best time for anime when the first GitS movie hit theaters it got big and i had already been buyin and watchin anime for years. like what ill say is my logical collection of good anime from the 80's to Bleach in 08' thats 30 years but i dont know whats up and maybe i can let some knowledge about real anime and what it is like so they can avail themselves of it but i get sanctioned if i do anything thats helping to not damage the anime industry, anyway just know that your not the only one that gets to deal with that crap.