DeMorianF

Who would want to help make a new anime game?

How many here ever wanted make a anime game or help someone else make it?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many here ever wanted make a anime game or help someone else make it?

• I would
    • I wouldn't
    • Maybe

Anime-Project-Logo.jpe.9bf4cab655adef79efe94c16e9baa2c4.jpe

Just wondering, if anyone would want to make a new anime show or game, or help someone make one. I have some good ideas myself, that would be epic, but I don't want to share it too much with people online.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Sounds fun, count me out!

(Not because I detest fun, but because I have no talent or use haha)

• Funny 1

I'm already working on my own thing. Its currently in story format, but the end goal is to have parts of it animated, to have music, minigames, allot of imagery to boot, and an archive.

• Like 1

I feel like all the ideas in my head would be frightening to most people, lol.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I feel like I need to pick your brain sometime!

• Agree 1

i would but i have no real usage for a project like that since i dont know how to animate yet

I feel like I need to pick your brain sometime!

That you do! ;)

• Like 1

i would but i have no real usage for a project like that since i dont know how to animate yet

Really, are you wanting to practice it

Edited by Guest

Lol, why you say that?

Really, are you wanting to practice it

im planning to take animation in university but currently i do graphic design and will be doing it for one more year

im planning to take animation in university but currently i do graphic design and will be doing it for one more year

That's cool, I'm trying to do something with game development

I would soo wanna help, but what would I need to help with? I don't know if im qualified.

Well, we can't do much now, considering we're in highschool. We all practice and prepare for college. We got 8 active members, but we can always use more help, we're basically a group of dreamchasers pushing forward to running a gamecompany and making some anime games in the future. Go here for more information: futuregamecompany.weebly. com.

• Optimistic 1

Well, we can't do much now, considering we're in highschool. We all practice and prepare for college. We got 8 active members, but we can always use more help, we're basically a group of dreamchasers pushing forward to running a gamecompany and making some anime games in the future. Go here for more information: futuregamecompany.weebly. com.

i signed up ^w^

I would love to help, since let me be honest with you, I have too many ideas to use on one story ;)

fingers crossed I get a reply xD

• Like 1

i signed up ^w^

I would love to help, since let me be honest with you, I have too many ideas to use on one story ;)

fingers crossed I get a reply xD

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We can always use the help!! ^_^^_^^_^ I also forgot to tell you, that we are making anime games, but that's not the only games we're making. I practice with different types of games, like adventure, space-ship emulator, rpg, and a few others. But we still will make anime games in the future, it's not the only type games we're making though, just to let you know. I forgot to say that before.

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1

Are sign-ups still open? Because I would love to help! :)

I don't know what I could help with...I can write stories, and I can do a bit of GFX editing. I don't know how that could help though xD

I understand if you don't want me to help. That's fine ^^

• Winner 1

Are sign-ups still open? Because I would love to help! :)

I don't know what I could help with...I can write stories, and I can do a bit of GFX editing. I don't know how that could help though xD

I understand if you don't want me to help. That's fine ^^

Sign-ups are always open :)!!! (Well at least for 1000 submissions, lol); You can sign-up here on our website @ http://futuregamecompany.weebly.com/join.html. And thank you so much for your interest in our group, might as well say club, lol.

Edited by Guest

I've signed up! °(❛ᴗ❛)° Really looking forward this project!

In fact I'm planning to study videogame art & design so it will help me a lot if I can learn new stuff~

• Winner 1

I've signed up! °(❛ᴗ❛)° Really looking forward this project!

In fact I'm planning to study videogame art & design so it will help me a lot if I can learn new stuff~

Thank you, but we have to wait on the project, it might be awhile, I'm still in highschool, and some of the team is also, but we also have college people too, in our group. We all our practicing and preparing, I've been busy with school work and other stuff too, busy life. We haven't started the game company yet, so don't expect it to be soon, we're all preparing, I've also gotten my ideas together for some game ideas I have and still preparing. Thank you again for signing up.

Edited by Guest

Thank you, but we have to wait on the project, it might be awhile, I'm still in highschool, and some of the team is also, but we also have college people too, in our group. We all our practicing and preparing, I've been busy with school work and other stuff too, busy life. We haven't started the game company yet, so don't expect it to be soon, we're all preparing, I've also gotten my ideas together for some game ideas I have and still preparing. Thank you again for signing up.

Hey, I was just wondering what type of game you are making? Is it like a 1p RPG type or is it an MMO/RPG or maybe a vs game? Just curious, best of luck making it, excited to see the final product whenever it gets done.

Hey, I was just wondering what type of game you are making? Is it like a 1p RPG type or is it an MMO/RPG or maybe a vs game? Just curious, best of luck making it, excited to see the final product whenever it gets done.

Well, I want to make a Anime Action Adventure Game, that's going to be awesome and different, I can't really start it yet though, probably until after college, but I'm not sure, it depends, I do want to get all started as soon as I can though, it's just going to be awhile. My game idea I have, is very different and unique. I can't wait!! :):)

• Like 1

Sign-ups are always open :)!!! (Well at least for 1000 submissions, lol); You can sign-up here on our website @ http://futuregamecompany.weebly.com/join.html. And thank you so much for your interest in our group, might as well say club, lol.

Thanks for giving me a chance! :)

I signed up for it!

I can't wait to start making a new anime!~

• Winner 1

Thanks for giving me a chance! :)

I signed up for it!

I can't wait to start making a new anime!~

Your welcome, I've been trying to message you. Please check your email. I've been trying to tell you the next steps; there's more to do after you've signed up and I accepted you. I sent you several messages, trying to contact you. Not trying to be rude, I'm just so excited you joined, and ready to show to everyone else.

Edited by Guest

I would soo wanna help, but what would I need to help with? I don't know if im qualified.

Well, there are many ways to help. What are you practicing for?

Well, there are many ways to help. What are you practicing for?

Well, atm I'm not really practicing for anything. I wanna look into like art for games, but nothing atm. I think your better iff without me for now. ;)

Still gotta get through my school anywy.