Favourite Beverages?

Taalen

OK for alcoholic it is definitely a Long Island Iced Tea cocktail. Though yesterday I went to the Asian Beer Cafe in Melbourne Central shopping centre and they have introduced new cocktails such as the Choco-Madness which was delicious I think that might take over the Long Island Iced Tea.

As for non-alcoholic a favourite of mine would be Gloria Jeans Iced Chocolates either the tim tam one or the original. Apart from that I love mocktails especially the ones at TGIF where they have an apple pie mocktail it tastes just like the dessert as well. Sometimes I find mocktails can be more delicious than cocktails even though there are no alcohol in them.

• 4 months later...

Ah I found the topic!

Does anyone know the drink Tjendol? It's one of my fav and I wonder who shares it with me!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van AN Community Forums

No, NightDancer, I have never even heard of it. What is it?

The ingredients are coconut milk, jelly noodles made from rice flour with greenfood coloring, shaved ice and palm sugar. I think the English name is Cendol, it's called Tjendol in Dutch and indonesian. It's an indonesian drink and easy to make. I really prefer it over bubble tea!

The ingredients are coconut milk, jelly noodles made from rice flour with greenfood coloring, shaved ice and palm sugar. I think the English name is Cendol, it's called Tjendol in Dutch and indonesian. It's an indonesian drink and easy to make. I really prefer it over bubble tea!

Yup, its a fairly common drink over here in Singapore. Never really tried it though but its a common drink that my friends always orders. Its good to cool down your body

Yup, its a fairly common drink over here in Singapore. Never really tried it though but its a common drink that my friends always orders. Its good to cool down your body

I'm making it at home every now and then =D I really like it!

I haven't really had good bubble tea so far =(

After giving this much thought and other than tea and coffee... my response is:

Glass coke bottles:

• Tastes less "metallic" than the cans.
  • More bubbly than the PET plastic bottles.
  • Richer than the post-mix (McDonald's, Burger King/Hungry Jacks, etc.)

So on your next shopping centre, servo, 7-Eleven, or convenience store trip, grab some glass coke. :D

Though it's a little more expensive.

Glass coke bottles:

So on your next shopping centre, servo, 7-Eleven, or convenience store trip, grab some glass coke. :D

Sadly I don't drink soda (coke, fanta etc)xD But some nice info to pass on to others I know =D Which one do you prefer? Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Glass coke bottles:

You have got a point but then anything could be better than post-mix at Maccas or Hungry Jacks, its really horrible watered down stuff! Unfortunately I haven't seen any Vanilla Coke in glass bottles before :P and that's my favourite flavour of Coke.

I don't really enjoy bubble tea. Not really sure what the craze really is.

I agree, disgusting stuff. I do not get why my international student friends like it so much :/ I will never understand it.

Pepsi, it taste more strong than cola

Katy... do you like the different Pepsi flavours or just normal Pepsi? ^^

Unfortunately I haven't seen any Vanilla Coke in glass bottles before :P and that's my favourite flavour of Coke.

Ahhhhh yes vanilla coke... a big favourite of mine too. :)

I agree, disgusting stuff. I do not get why my international student friends like it so much :/ I will never understand it.

Bubble tea is really popular in CBD areas. Maybe try different flavours, I'm sure there is one you'll like. ;)

Bubble tea is really popular in CBD areas. Maybe try different flavours, I'm sure there is one you'll like. ;)

Even though I don't drink coke or any other soda (I can't have much sugar, something with hyperness xD) I prefer cherry coke! :D

I have figured that the reason why I don't like bubble cup is because of the jelly bits they put in it I don't like it at all if they got rid of the jelly bits then I might like it! Makes no sense since I do like jelly.

What other Pepsi flavours are there? Nothing interesting I think ... all I can think of is Next, Max and normal Pepsi.

I have figured that the reason why I don't like bubble cup is because of the jelly bits they put in it I don't like it at all if they got rid of the jelly bits then I might like it! Makes no sense since I do like jelly.

What other Pepsi flavours are there? Nothing interesting I think ... all I can think of is Next, Max and normal Pepsi.

Pepsi Twist, perhaps? and Pepsi Blue? lol :P

Pepsi Twist, perhaps? and Pepsi Blue? lol :P

WTF there's blue Pepsi! I have never heard of it before I would be a bit hesitant in drinking it cause I would be scared it would make my tongue and teeth blue for a bit :P I have never heard of Pepsi Twist either but its probably similar to Lemon Coke which I don't like since the lemon is a bit strong for me. Not really a lemon person unfortunately. I think I will just stick with my Vanilla Coke :P

WTF there's blue Pepsi! I have never heard of it before I would be a bit hesitant in drinking it cause I would be scared it would make my tongue and teeth blue for a bit :P I have never heard of Pepsi Twist either but its probably similar to Lemon Coke which I don't like since the lemon is a bit strong for me. Not really a lemon person unfortunately. I think I will just stick with my Vanilla Coke :P

Yeah there is blue pepsi but it tastes like blue slush. I don't like it xD

I do like the Lemon pepsi somehow. But I don't really like coke or fanta or any other soda much. I avoid them xD

Anyone here ever tried horlick drinks? =D