Favourite Beverages?

Taalen

Yeah there is blue pepsi but it tastes like blue slush. I don't like it xD

I do like the Lemon pepsi somehow. But I don't really like coke or fanta or any other soda much. I avoid them xD

Anyone here ever tried horlick drinks? =D

Yup Horlicks is pretty common here where I am. :P

We even have this drink known as "lickmykoteh" which means a mixture of Horlicks+Milo+Coffee+tea.

...okay, I was just joking, that was pretty vulgar.

Yup Horlicks is pretty common here where I am. :P

We even have this drink known as "lickmykoteh" which means a mixture of Horlicks+Milo+Coffee+tea.

...okay, I was just joking, that was pretty vulgar.

I only have drank it once at my favourite Japanese restaurant and gosh it is sooooo gooooood!!!! <3

Same thing with Green Tea Latte <3 Below the horlick I tried!

280bau.png.a242908907f83133a0ecb05c0e358fda.png

Yeah there is blue pepsi but it tastes like blue slush. I don't like it xD

Ah, now you've just reminded me of the various different frozen drinks McDonald's sell from time to time. Frozen Coke, Frozen Raspberry Fanta, Frozen Sprite... ^^

Ah, now you've just reminded me of the various different frozen drinks McDonald's sell from time to time. Frozen Coke, Frozen Raspberry Fanta, Frozen Sprite... ^^

I must be the only one that doesn't like soda xD

Nah not true. I have a friend who HATES soft drink she would never be seen drinking it so you're not the only one :)

I don't hate it, I can drink it but I just don't.

I wish I could try more tea from other countries! I have this tea buddy here and we mail each other different samples but I wonder what tea tastes like in other countries. Tea is something I can't live without xD

I don't hate it, I can drink it but I just don't.

I wish I could try more tea from other countries! I have this tea buddy here and we mail each other different samples but I wonder what tea tastes like in other countries. Tea is something I can't live without xD

Hmmm but then I have another friend who can't drink it because the bubbles make him feel ill. But yeah, 'hate' was too much of a strong word, the friend that dislikes it won't drink soft drink due to health reasons.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like all kinds of beverages. My all time favourite would probably be green tea(hot or cold) but even in that there's a lot of variety. I don't think I could ever pick a favourite out of sencha, hojicha, gunpowder, etc. :-) Juice is good, I think my favourite juice is probably grapefruit juice. Pineapple juice is really good but it's too sweet so I'll cut it with cranberry juice.

Soda is okay but most sodas come in serving sizes that are too big for me. The 16 oz plastic bottles to me are insane, even 12 oz cans are too big. If the standard size for sodas was 8 oz or so I'd drink more. I used to drink Red Bull a lot and the standard size for that is 8 oz

I like all kinds of beverages. My all time favourite would probably be green tea(hot or cold) but even in that there's a lot of variety. I don't think I could ever pick a favourite out of sencha, hojicha, gunpowder, etc. :-) Juice is good, I think my favourite juice is probably grapefruit juice. Pineapple juice is really good but it's too sweet so I'll cut it with cranberry juice.

Soda is okay but most sodas come in serving sizes that are too big for me. The 16 oz plastic bottles to me are insane, even 12 oz cans are too big. If the standard size for sodas was 8 oz or so I'd drink more. I used to drink Red Bull a lot and the standard size for that is 8 oz

I feel you on the soda case. I have never been able to finish the can size unless I can keep it refrigerated and go back to it. I never get how some of my friends can just gulp down the whole can in a minute why I have to just slowly sip mouthful by mouthful and burping almost everytime.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
And I would prefer coffee than Those pepsi and coke. My favorite coffee drink is Cinnamon Dolce Latte on starbucks. <3<3<3<3<3

I actually happen to drink a lot of coffee as well, mainly because it's more convenient (my mum buys large packets of it all the time). It should be noted that both Coke and coffee contains caffeine, probably one reason why I'm addicted to both. :P

That said, I can never finish even a small cup of coffee, let alone a full cup. Coffee just has that sour taste that I can't tolerate too much of. It's probably because the coffee I drink is the 3-in-1 kind with cream and sugar. Black coffee probably tastes a lot less 'sticky', but it's too bitter for me.

Here's the brand I drink. Nescafe, a rather commonplace Singapore brand that makes milo as well.

nescafe-3-1-regular-30-s-x20g-fauziah-manaf-1301-09-Fauziah_manaf@54.jpg.3324675d4f8e8bba831916c18f89ce70.jpg

• Agree 1

The only drinks I drink:

Sweet Iced Tea

Coke (occasionally)

Pepsi

RC Cola(Royal Crown Cola)

Sprite

Milk

Water

That's all.