New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
Antigonius

channel Anti rambles about...

Never understood why this caviar thingy is so popular...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odipo5PcnsY

• Similar Content

• By SayuriChan
      Hi guys!
      So, I own this website called UNOTAKU, where we share our passion and post a bunch of stuff about anime, manga and all kinds of Japan-related stuff.
      WHAT ARE OUR GOALS?
      We're currently trying to expand - we want to start creating YouTube videos, being active on Facebook and Instagram, start an email newsletter for our exclusive fans, and just write some really cool stuff our anime community would love - which is why we're looking for some cool people who want to join us on our journey!
      WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
      Anyone who loves sharing their love for anime with others, basically. You don't need any experience or skills, we don't have any of that either lol
      But if you want us to be more specific, we're looking for:
      Writers/Journalists Video Editors Social Media Managers Newsletter Writers etc. If you want to learn more about each position, click here or feel free to message me ^^
      HOW DO I JOIN?
      You can join by going to our Join The TEAM Page and filling out the quick form for the position(s) you're applying for.
      Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope this helped you get to know us a little 😊
      If you have any questions feel free to ask them!
      >> Click Here To Learn More <<

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!