Fall, 2016 - upcoming titles discussion!

Optic

Fall 2016 season is around the corner...

Which titles are you interested in? :)

anichart-fall-2016.thumb.jpg.9d80d082ada01e84d8a29191002ee273.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans S2

This is high on my hype list. Have eagerly been waiting for this one since Season 1's dramatic ending of course we bloody want to see what happens next! Season of Iron Blooded Orphans proved to be very solid. :angel:

Hibike! Euphonium 2

I quite liked Euphonium S1 and could do with another music title.

ViVid Strike

I'm a sucker for magical girls and anything Nanoha related (even if it's a spinoff) will get my attention. (o^.^o)

Brave Witches

Strike Witches spinoff... well, Strike Witches, the TV series and OVAs/movie were really good showing the 501st. So curious about this one.

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku / Magical Girl Raising Project

Did I mention I like magical girl titles? :P This one actually sounds pretty dark, am quite curious about this one.

Yes little balance from me on this one, but also am catching up on last season shows and a few other older titles as usual. But if you peeps find any awesome titles do let me know!

How about you? What titles are you looking forward to for the Fall 2016 anime season?

Edited by Guest

I'll be watching:

3-gatsu no Lion

Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru

Bungo no Stray Dogs 2

Magic of Stella

Soushin Shoujo Matoi

Girlish Number

Long Riders!

Brave Witches

Occultic;Nine

• 2 weeks later...

I'm keeping it smaller this time around as I have yet to catch up with the summer shows. In fact, I only finished one summer anime, which is KonoBi xD

Here's my [sure] watch list for this fall:

• Bubuki Buranki: Hoshi no Kyojin - not a lot of people like this show as it's kind of going everywhere, in which I also agree. But storywise, it's kind of interesting and considering that the studio behind this title also worked on Arpeggio of Blue Steel. That one was a really great CGI-style anime.

• Shuumatsu no Izetta - I'm a big fan of military stuff, but this one's got a little twist in it: its got a bit of magic.

• Hibike! Euphonium 2 - The first season was entertaining, it was heartwarming especially with the quality of animation done by Kyoto Animation. Would be interested to know where the story goes after what had happened in the first season.

As for films, I might take a look at Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's compilation film which I've heard that it would contain little bits of the after-story.

For OVAs, there are only a few like Oregairu, Overlord, Musaigen no Phantom World, and Fate/kaleid 3rei!!. And I am pretty sure the two last ones will contain fan services, lol. I would need an adult if that were to be true

Gundam Iron Blood is a for sure.

Still working out what else I am going to watch and give a try.

I thought I gave you your list to watch already xP

• 4 weeks later...
Fall 2016 season is around the corner...

Which titles are you interested in? :)

[ATTACH=full]27043[/ATTACH]

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans S2

This is high on my hype list. Have eagerly been waiting for this one since Season 1's dramatic ending of course we bloody want to see what happens next! Season of Iron Blooded Orphans proved to be very solid. :angel:

Hibike! Euphonium 2

I quite liked Euphonium S1 and could do with another music title.

ViVid Strike

I'm a sucker for magical girls and anything Nanoha related (even if it's a spinoff) will get my attention. (o^.^o)

Brave Witches

Strike Witches spinoff... well, Strike Witches, the TV series and OVAs/movie were really good showing the 501st. So curious about this one.

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku / Magical Girl Raising Project

Did I mention I like magical girl titles? :P This one actually sounds pretty dark, am quite curious about this one.

Yes little balance from me on this one, but also am catching up on last season shows and a few other older titles as usual. But if you peeps find any awesome titles do let me know!

How about you? What titles are you looking forward to for the Fall 2016 anime season?

I dont know about you but my preferred anime of fall so far has to be occult;nine, bungou no stray dogs season 2, twin star exorcist and shuumatsu. That said any ideas for what i should watch next guys and gals?

Bungo-Stray-Dogs-Teases-2nd-Cour-with-Visions-of-the-Guild-feature.jpg.9d92a201b62551e4d5de047e2382f547.jpg

82119l.jpg.dbaacf8ac2711b888ee0d659f9d6ed26.jpg

Main.png.e2c0fae639c04e02830ee5889f00762d.png

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.65afbafec028a354783073322c2b6dfb.jpg

Edited by Guest

I normally watch one trailer for the whole list of shows for each season. And then I watch the first episodes and if I like them I look for amvs and I add the main pages to my bookmarks on firefox in a Anime folder. I even try find good wallpapers and switching up my laptop screen from time to time.

So for rite now I have a few new animes I'm into.

Trickster

yuri on ice

drifters

keijo!!!!

bloodivores

Plus of course dragon ball super.

Other then that not to many new ones. So I find some of the older ones to fill in the time. I know the times and dates there on thanks to crunchyroll. And I mark them on my laptops calendar. Other then that I'm currently watching ushio to tora season 1 and 2. until I see the new dbsuper and can't wait till tomorrow.

• Geano locked this topic