Re:ZERO - Emilia, Rem or Ram?

Optic

Based on the amount of merchandise being churned out for Re:Zero, I think it's fairly clear who the winner is...

This title has had its ups and downs... but am enjoying it. :)

Rem gets my vote. She's super genki, though more in an elegant and very polite manner. I was actually very surprised to see her be such a main character, helping to pick Subaru up when he was down. Ram is nice too, but Rem just shined more. And had MUCH more screen time! Emilia I'm still undecided on. We still don't know her backstory 100%.

re-zero-emilia-rem-ram.thumb.jpg.be9ba8335e6f2f6c96fd6205f20d9b86.jpg

Who do you like the most out of these three? Emilia, Rem or Rom?

(and yes, you can change your mind later)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

f07e5cd83d69897ad4d698a8247f69d1747273e2_hq.thumb.jpg.3a62540338fb2870f2b57b61fd43a519.jpg

TeamRem!!

Rem is the absolute best* no question*!

So much more character development and I was pretty sure towards the end that Subaru was gonna just forget about Emilia all together... yeahhhhh... I cried a little xD

Emilia for me is just another damsel in distress, the terrifying and AAAARGH ADORABLE Rem has my heart for sure.

WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN AWAY WITH HER?!!! 馬鹿!!!

* debatable... I suppose ;)

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

TEAM REM!

How can someone not like rem after such an unique and different character development ?

For me Emilia's character was a little cliché

Also, i really love blue hair and maids <3

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

rem is the best wifu and love intrest bro.

image.jpeg.9432be9000e900c2f226b582da5afbed.jpeg

On 6/30/2017 at 5:00 PM, Tippy said:

felix_argyle_13790-jpg.31172

I'm joining team Felix <3

woe never thought i'd hear than but keep it up man i go for rem and that greed haired girl knight i forgot her name science i havent wqatched that show on years. ( still waiting for season 2)

• 3 months later...
Just now, AniMeFReaK said:

Nani? I'm not really sure what this is about. Is this a debate competition where @seemore_bhutts and @Rem is better than Emilia compete with the topic "Rem is better than Emilia" and @Rem is better than Emilia is for it and @seemore_bhutts is against it? I don't have an opinion myself. But I guess I do like Emilia a bit...

Emilia is best girl!!! She is so kind, caring, and sincere about Subaru, and the acceptance to his confession in the anime was amazing. When she confesses in the novel it was awesome! Emilia is for sure in my top 5 for best girls, but I am a sucker for the nice ones. I'm not saying Rem is bad, but I like the relationship between Subaru and Emilia much more. 

tumblr_ottqn7ya8c1v14hqvo1_500.gif

I like all three but to choose one id go Ram over Rem or Emilia

just to throw more in to the turmoil 

but then again there's other girls from other anime's

Edited by Wodahs

See the source image

Oh, c'mon, I like Emilia, she is great! I just don't like her nearly as much as Rem, I would definitely not call her a bitch, what has she done that is bad? She is sexy, cute and very sweet.

Edited by SAO LILDOOP

• Optic changed the title to Re:ZERO - Emilia, Rem or Ram?
  • Geano locked this topic